Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji vs King is fine, no clue how will he beat king withoud his RS tho, but warever. But saying King is not a swordsman is just stupid when the vivrecards already confirmed him as such.

Nothing of that matter though, because Sanji and Zoro vs King and Queen tagteam is the true match up we all want.

Has anyone considered the possibility of Zoro vs Jack ? I mean Zoro is heading towards Kaido’s location and Jack is dealing with fodders, he has no worthy opponent yet. I know it wouldn’t do Zoro justice to simply have him fight the weakest Calamity but if he helps against Kaido afterwards and even manages to hurt him, that will be more than enough.

No Shit Sherlock?!?!?!?!?!?! since you want to use excessive exclamation points and question marks since all caps make you mad I guess!?!?!?!?!

King Confirmed swordsman in vivrecards?!?!?!

Hedfi: King uses sword only as a prop too?!?!?!?!!?
So if King is comfirmed as a swordsan, then Queen is not!? Great logic man.

And I only used like two exclamtion marks... Do you have anger issues in your life or something? It's not heathy to use that much exclamations in one sentence.

Has anyone considered the possibility of Zoro vs Jack ? I mean Zoro is heading towards Kaido’s location and Jack is dealing with fodders, he has no worthy opponent yet. I know it wouldn’t do Zoro justice to simply have him fight the weakest Calamity but if he helps against Kaido afterwards and even manages to hurt him, that will be more than enough.
I would love that!!

Zoro's a worthy oponnent for the best calamity
:kata:

We all know Jack's washing the minks

I have mention it before to Marimo fans

Considering SH manage to defeat the enemy when the dawn is coming, so at least we have 7-8 hours to defeat Kaido. I don't see this war takes more than a day to end. And climbing the waterfall took days except I read it wrong.
The Straw Hats haven't managed to defeat the enemy yet, they are still far from it. And honnestly I do not trust Marco's word for sure when it has been already disproved several times. And it didn't take days for the Straw Hats and others to climb the waterfall, and honnestly the Big Mom Pirates would have climbed it a long time ago if they had been allowed to use their powers from the start hence my distaste for this waterfall storyline.

So if King is comfirmed as a swordsan, then Queen is not!? Great logic man.

And I only used like two exclamtion marks... Do you have anger issues in your life or something? It's not heathy to use that much exclamations in one sentence.
Uh yes that's how logic works, the rest is literally assumption.

I just wanted to show you how silly those exclamation marks and question marks looked which I did my part in showing how absurd and silly it looks

it makes sense zoro needs to fight kaido with the rest of the supernova but if he fights queen or king he won’t have enough time or energy to fight kaido

i thought he was gonna fight who’s who before but jack and who’s who are close in power so i don’t mind it

Status
Not open for further replies.