Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So real scan her hand is not skinny?
Nah. I mean Oda probably forget about this/

Megazord error - I tried to make funny references because Big Mom is as big as a Megazord so her hand might be small because Megazord didn't finish the transformation.

C'mon don't make me cry:josad:

What im triying to say is that you can't use the magazine as an statement because some of the information is based only in asumptions so is not 100% trhustworthy.

Thanks i remember it was an speculation but didn't remember the exact words used on the magazine.
We can use evidence to convey a point, Magazine says King is a swordsman, King also has a sheath eerilie similar to the Wado, King has also been seen using his sword in the flash back, evidence IMO I leans towards king being a swordsman.

It's dumb that the made the magazine and said shanks has the highest bounty which indeed does ruin credibility of magazines

We can use evidence to convey a point, Magazine says King is a swordsman, King also has a sheath eerilie similar to the Wado, King has also been seen using his sword in the flash back, evidence IMO I leans towards king being a swordsman.

It's dumb that the made the magazine and said shanks has the highest bounty which indeed does ruin credibility of magazines
it was a miss translation it was never stated in the magazine that shanks had the highest bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.