Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing Akainu get downplayed somewhere (dont remember the site exactly) because Jinbe stopped his casual magma punch that was aimed to a mindbroken Luffy even though it burned Jinbe hand
Now Jinbe literally stopped Big Mom about to swing her hand with Napoleon and flipped her, hope she will be held up to the same standards, not excuse about being starved this time:smithnie:

if robin and jinbe able to do that to big mom.
wtf is gonna happen if admirals doing that to big mom?
yonko > admirals need to stop
she will probably respect admirals enough to take them seriously which would spare her this type of humiliation. kaido was also overconfident few chapter ago samurai wouldn't be able to hurt him screaming in pain later on. the yonkos are too full of themselves

after this chapter, fuck no.
unless oda shows if we got a decent numbers design.
There's still (at least) 4 left. We haven't seen at least 3 of the numbers from the silhouettes and one of them actually looked semi decent (very humanlike):

Like out of the 4 visible in this picture, we've only seen the shortest one this chapter. The other 3 (with faces) are still hidden designs.

Not to mention, we don't know if the Numbers have devil fruits. Its still possible.

King of lightning aint goin like the big mom treatment lmao he got overhyped last chapter cus big mom make a big hole in the wall even big moms fans on here wasnt that hype for that

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don’t really understand Oda, he makes BM and Kaido fight equally for a day if not more (I don’t remember exactly) Yet SHs are toying with her, it doesn’t make any sense!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
There's still (at least) 4 left. We haven't seen at least 3 of the numbers from the silhouettes and one of them actually looked semi decent (very humanlike):

Like out of the 4 visible in this picture, we've only seen the shortest one this chapter. The other 3 (with faces) are still hidden designs.

Not to mention, we don't know if the Numbers have devil fruits. Its still possible.
we see those 2 numbers on the left in this chapter, they looks amazing in this sillhouette.
after the reveal? uh...:whitepress:

Big meme is just Big meme, nothing to expect from her, but i still didn't lose hope on Kaidou. I think he'll be very impressive and show some crazy feats.

This is basically turning to how i thought it would be before the raid started. Kaidou will get all the shine and Meme will just be dealt with somehow in-between all of this.
Pretty much this. I gave up on Big Mom.

All my hope is resting on Kaido's shoulders at this point. :hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.