Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to wait for official translations...but has Oda ever shown Zoro gunning specifically for the main villain this hard in any arc before? It's not just this chapter but also all of his dialogue about Kaido during and before this arc. At first it seemed like he was talking about targeting Kaido in a general sense but now and in hindsight it looks like he really wants to try his hand at him personally. This is a first, no? Did he have this much intent in Skypeia against Enel before his attempt at him? I don't recall as such, but I could be wrong. Oda is definitely teasing Luffy+Zoro vs. Kaido here. Doesn't mean it'll happen, but he's being playful with the possibility at the very least.

we see those 2 numbers on the left in this chapter, they looks amazing in this sillhouette.
after the reveal? uh...:whitepress:
The taller one isn't the one you see in the chapter. Compare the silhouettes again. That one has a long snake-like neck, no chin and a snake tongue. The one in this chapter has a chin and not as long of a neck. Also no snake tongue.

The only number seen from the silhouettes so far is the middle one.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
yeah for now but once Oda shows Yamato's flashback with Ace I think Oda would try to flesh her out so she can become a better character.
As much as I would like to give Yamato a chance I can't.

I almost choked when I saw her panel from this chapter.

This is not healthy anymore Oda.

Tbh. I can't imagine Kaido's life with Yamato running around and saying that "he's" Oden for 20 years.
Jesus.

Poor Kaido that's why he's depressed.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don’t really understand Oda, he makes BM and Kaido fight equally for a day if not more (I don’t remember exactly) Yet SHs are toying with her, it doesn’t make any sense!
That sounds like an excuse.
It is very simple to understand it - storytelling.
What needs to be done will be done.
Monsters like BM being competent when dealing with protagonists would mean dead protagonists.
Also, the protagonists aren't that shabby at this stage and they caught her off guard...

As much as I would like to give Yamato a chance I can't.

I almost choked when I saw her panel from this chapter.

This is not healthy anymore Oda.

Tbh. I can't imagine Kaido's life with Yamato running around and saying that "he's" Oden for 20 years.
Jesus.

Poor Kaido that's why he's depressed.
That’s why he tries to kill himself, this annoying little shit who’s a middle aged woman running around Onigashima spamming “Im Kozuki Oden” :lusalty::seriously:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Have to wait for official translations...but has Oda ever shown Zoro gunning specifically for the main villain this hard in any arc before? It's not just this chapter but also all of his dialogue about Kaido during and before this arc. At first it seemed like he was talking about targeting Kaido in a general sense but now and in hindsight it looks like he really wants to try his hand at him personally. This is a first, no? Did he have this much intent in Skypeia against Enel before his attempt at him? I don't recall as such, but I could be wrong. Oda is definitely teasing Luffy+Zoro vs. Kaido here. Doesn't mean it'll happen, but he's being playful with the possibility at the very least.
who cares, we knew all of the supernova vs kaido. not just luffy and zoro

I dont recall Zoro targeting the main villain like that..Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido will more than likely happen with Kidd and Law helping too

Status
Not open for further replies.