• Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you feel about that? Assuming your also a Sanji fan
as sanji fan i don’t mind it it’s not like we didn’t see any action from sanji during whole cake kicking oven,dodging the jellybean and clashing with daifuku are all pretty cool

the point of the arc is sanji’s kindness he could have just left but he chose to save the citizens of whole cake even if that meant strengthening the bmp

im okay with that, the only problem for except the sanji fans is He is not wins 1 vs 1 fight against someone.
But we see Sanji saving Chiffon from Oven, making a wedding cake for big mom, saving luffy, saving reiju with Luffy, etc.
So as long as we always think powerscaling is everything, that is the problem.
Yeah that is true, powerscaling corrupts character perception

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
But here’s the thing, if Sanji also got better actual fights I’d like him more as a character as well, that’s why I prefer Zoro. Pre timeskip Sanji had spectacular fights and that’s why I liked him back then. Now in post he’s missing that. I don’t give a rats ass about what he cooks and who he nosebleeds for
you choose Blackbeard and Zoro as ur favs, its pretty clear you will always care about the fight.
But for me as Sanji fans, pre-timeskip Sanji was pretty spectacular and i will admit Post-TS Sanji is quite bad writing especially about the gag/pervert.
But in post-TS, we see more in-depth Character of Sanji. Again, if you always care that much about fight, you will not like Sanji post-TS.

you choose Blackbeard and Zoro as ur favs, its pretty clear you will always care about the fight.
But for me as Sanji fans, pre-timeskip Sanji was pretty spectacular and i will admit Post-TS Sanji is quite bad writing especially about the gag/pervert.
But in post-TS, we see more in-depth Character of Sanji. Again, if you always care that much about fight, you will not like Sanji post-TS.
Yeah I agree, if Oda were to remove the annoying gags and make him a bit more srs I would have much more respect for his character. Sanji during Dressrosa was the best Post timeskip
Post automatically merged:

@Blother D. Yo Mama
KOL and Jay D's streams are going to be fun.
Oof, bro I’m waiting for next chapter when they actually go up. As of now, they will deny it like crazy and say shit like “SIKE get back down”
Post automatically merged:

but now i’m hyped for sanji fight in wano many people didn’t realize sanji took off the raid suit after understanding how strong an attack from king is maybe sanji is still not 100% okay with using the raid suit
I still think Sanji/king is happening

But here’s the thing, if Sanji also got better actual fights I’d like him more as a character as well, that’s why I prefer Zoro. Pre timeskip Sanji had spectacular fights and that’s why I liked him back then. Now in post e’s missing that. I don’t give a rats ass about what he cooks and who he nosebleeds for
did you forgot how blackbeard and his crew got fodderized by Magellan :kata:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oof, bro I’m waiting for next chapter when they actually go up. As of now, they will deny it like crazy and say shit like “SIKE get back down”
I genuinely think that their counter-argument to their previous "Year of Sanji and Sanji vs King confirmed wank" will end up on "SANJI IS OK STOP WAIT A MINUTE BLAH BLAH".

Yes and oda is not doing it there is visible frustruation as a reader i am irritated sanji s time to shine is delayed.
Look A lot of people need to here this...... Wholecake was not a fighting arc, the strawhats didnt come there to fight. Dresrrosa was the arc that the strawhats came to defeat someone but Sanji left the arc with half of the crew and went to Zou. Fishman Island and Punk Hazzard werent major arcs and none of the strawhats had any real fights in those arcs.........Zoro Post Timeskip Has ONE real 1v1 fight and that was in dressrosa. Zoro vs Pica chapter 777 is Zoro's only official fight post timeskip. Its not just Sanji its the Strawhats in general, Oda hasnt written fights for the strawhats a lot post timeskip. Dressrosa and Wano are the only 2 arcs with a fighting aspect to them post timeskip.

Status
Not open for further replies.