Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a flaw in your logic. Jinbe's potential growth level is 0.
We can draw a X and Y graph to make it easier for him to understand lol
Post automatically merged:

cOmPaRiNg kAiDo tO jInBe. I'm using a clear example to point out the flaw in his logic.

What is this?
I can explain it to you via X and Y graph, pretty simple logic, but since Jimbe is able to block Big Mom that makes him the 5th Yonko right?

I don't want to get into powerscaling debates, because it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about, but Law is not fighting Jack solo. They ARE ALL THERE. Luffy, Law, Zoro, Kiku. There is no reason for a 1 v. 1 battle. Jack gets ass raped.

Ohh okay I get you now, yeah I agree all together they take him, but why would Law be worried about Jack finding out their identity when Hawkins, who he let go, ALREADY knows, and knew Luffy and Zoro identity long ago.

It makes more sense that because it is now a calamity coming, he is more worried, and he get's worried easily anyhow.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
cOmPaRiNg kAiDo tO jInBe. I'm using a clear example to point out the flaw in his logic.

What is this?
Trailer reveals manga volumes' release plan,
  • Volume 98 will be released in December 2020.
  • Volume 99 will be released April 2021.
  • Volume 100 to be released in July 2021 (24th Anniversary Color Page).
* Existing dates may change due to the Corona pandemic.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We can draw a X and Y graph to make it easier for him to understand lol
Post automatically merged:

I can explain it to you via X and Y graph, pretty simple logic, but since Jimbe is able to block Big Mom that makes him the 5th Yonko right?
Kun is relatively danger-free. kurwa tried to convince me to believe that Orlumbus saved Zoro's life.

He's lined up with Robin, behind M3. Anyone who has drawn and engaged with prospects will tell you that.
Yes, he is behind them, but, jinbei is more centered then sanji, meaning he is closer to the middle of the page, where more people tend to look. Being central is more important than being infront or behind in this situation.AnYOnE WhO HaS DrAwN and EnGAgE WiTh PrOSpeCts WiLl tELL YOu ThAt.

How so? Cause of his age? Urouge is older than Jinbei, and he became massively stronger than he was preskip, and he'll only get stronger before Oda brings him back into the story full force.
IMO Jimbei hit his ceiling, Most likely did not train during TS as he was waiting for Luffy

All worst gen were training, getting stronger, understanding haki, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.