Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Higher probability

Drake vs Queen or...
Drake vs Who's Who

Im going with Who's who, I think who's who wants to get rid of Drake because he is probably percieved (all my guessing) Drake as the strongest Tobi Roppo

I think Queen wants to Kill drake because he knows Drake is with Marines

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I don't get how this little amount of spoilers can cause people to get mad at the chapter already.
It's about the focus shift.

Aren't you at least little pissed that Oda switched the action from SHs to fucking peep talk between Drake and WsW?

@ImmaIvanoM and others hate that the story moves at breakneck speed when it comes to "skipping" certain points like how Kanjuro "reached Orochi in the mansion" (apparently we gotta see him walk some more)

@Seth and others hate that the story slows down for characters (Hawkins/Drake) that haven't been in many chapters to push along a narrative (apparently they are too unimportant).

You can't win:josad:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@ImmaIvanoM and others hate that the story moves at breakneck speed when it comes to "skipping" certain points like how Kanjuro "reached Orochi in the mansion" (apparently we gotta see him walk some more)

@Seth and others hate that the story slows down for characters (Hawkins/Drake) that haven't been in many chapters to push along a narrative (apparently they are too unimportant).

You can't win:josad:
Why is your problem about my opinion?

I say what I want to say I don't force anyone to think the same.

I don't enjoy reading shit maybe you do.

You guys are fucking acting like this manga is 1921092190129129/10

Stop pushing this manga to levels of HxH and Berserk because it's not.

Jujutsu Kaisen and Chainsaw Man carrying WSJ for me tbh.
One Piece is only enjoyable for me when i reread or read it in volumes not in a weekly basis compared to jjk or csm.
Imo a really great series should be enjoyable both weekly and on a reread.

Status
Not open for further replies.