Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 990 - Lone Army
Sasaki is rescued Jack vs Inuarashi & Nekomamushi
King broadcasts to all the beast pirates to halt their search for Yamato an orders all forces to prevent anyone from going up to the roof to meet Kaidou

Drake gets a letter telling him accompany Who's Who, as the later intends to go kill Queen (the handwriting seems to be a part of the this scene?)

(Puck Note - Not really sure what the person that wrote this is getting it with the handwriting bit, but I'm prolly lacking some sort of context)

The scene changes and we see Luffy going Gear 4th in the midst of the heated battle
The scene changes again and we see Drake getting his ass handed to him by Queen and Who's Who It's revealed that Drake was the one that let Law law escape.
He someone manages to escape and then he finds himself on the battlefield where Luffy is fighting against the Numbers
Luffy & Zoro appear to defeat a Number/Numbers? with a Kong Gun and Onigari (lit. Demon Hunt) respectively.
Drake says "I am a lone army, please allow me to fight alongside you!"
In response Luffy says "Huh!!!?"

Break Next Week

Question: Is Jack fighting in hybrid? Are Inu and Neko on Sulong?
Answer: Jack in mammoth form v Inu and Neko in Sulong (We only see their Silhouettes)

Translated by: Puck The Great, Baratie Forum
Puck the great is here, isn't he?

J

Jo_Ndule

LMAO, Zoan jack vs Sulong dukes but they're commander level
:gokulaugh:

@Jo_Ndule
You are laughing to yourself

Oda doesn't know what he's doing.

Zoan Jack didn't last long vs base Neko.. Flipped and owned straight, he turned back to base

Zoan Jack even lasting long against Sulong Dukes only proves that Oda is messy when it comes to his own PL records
He can't remember what he established at Zou.

But you wouldn't understand cause you believe in your mind
Zoan or base Jack was beating base Dukes at Zou

Status
Not open for further replies.