Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Singlehandily erased the Zou civilization
> Crippled the minks leaders for life
> Survived a confrontation with an Admiral + fleet Admiral and still have enough strength to come back to Zou and survive a country lvl attack
> Fighting off Inu/Neko again in their Sulong form while using his slowest form

:steef:

And he is just 28years old. Kaido should start shaking. In 10years, Jack might have replaced him as a yonko:pepecafe:

> Singlehandily erased the Zou civilization
> Crippled the minks leaders for life
> Survived a confrontation with an Admiral + fleet Admiral and still have enough strength to come back to Zou and survive a country lvl attack
> Fighting off Inu/Neko again in their Sulong form while using his slowest form

:steef:

And he is just 28years old. Kaido should start shaking. In 10years, Jack might have replaced him as a yonko:pepecafe:
I still remember people making fun of Jack bcoz Ashura cut him with his high advanced Haki. And later, we found out that these guys can even cut Kaido.

Jack was bashed for literally nothing although he had his own short arc of demolishing the entire mink tribe.

Furthermore, they still cannot deal jack shit against Jack's full zoan mode despite their Sulong forms, lol.

I think it's even an underestimation to call Jack a monster!

Sorry guys it's very likely that I f**k'd up the translations on "Luffy & Zoro attacking the Numbers" ^^"

After reading the first part of the technique name, I assumed it was Zoro but! after considering what ivaanom on WG said and looking again (particularly the flow of the chapter), Zoro was in fact no mentioned in the spoilers ^^" my bad!

No Zoro is the Chapter :josad:

J

Jo_Ndule

Give Jack great haki (not even FS or adcoa) and combat skills
He's inbetweener.

I'm close to rate Jack>= King and Queen.

But well, so far he has shown only stamina and endurance, being a tank
He sure did match base Dukes but I wanna see more.
He was pressuring Shutenmaru a bit but shuten still didn't take him seriously. That sucks

I wanna see Jack combat skills being amazing.

Hybrid Jack better be good cause mammoth Jack is juts a tank who is an easy target. Base Jack hasn't done much great.

But he still has better feats than King and Queen tho lol
Imagine Jack getting clowned by Izo...

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Sorry guys it's very likely that I f**k'd up the translations on "Luffy & Zoro attacking the Numbers" ^^"

After reading the first part of the technique name, I assumed it was Zoro but! after considering what ivaanom on WG said and looking again (particularly the flow of the chapter), Zoro was in fact no mentioned in the spoilers ^^" my bad!

No Zoro is the Chapter :josad:
Don’t worry zoro got lost and is already next to kaido as we speak zkk is not dead
:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.