Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
another issue, from what ive read and just saw, I am guessing this is Korean translated from Japanesse, so when Korean was tranlated it obviously is going to lead to different translations hence all the confusion. In my opinion. there will def be differences from the translations and images

As always I still want to thank Puck and Ivaannom for translating
Post automatically merged:

Which part are you questioning about that came out in the headlines today?
talking about this

I don't care about X drake and fucking numbers bro I told you this 012109129091209201 times already.

stop pretending like this is a good chapter.

I want meat and I don't like the current situation. You can like it. I have no problem with that but you definitely have a Goda complex.

Everything Oda spits you are like this is not bad at all.

Insinuating people who like what you don't like having a Goda complex. Get off your high horse. I just dont bitch and moan about spoilers with no images or have a sense of whiny entitlement to a chapter on a weekly basis.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Insinuating people who like what you don't like having a Goda complex. Get off your high horse. I just dont bitch and moan about spoilers with no images or have a sense of whiny entitlement to a chapter on a weekly basis.
Bro images or not. The shitty chapter is confirmed. This fucking arc hasn't moved a bit since they arrived at Onigashima.

So much dehype of the last chapter end with the SHs getting into action

Both King and Queen just give no fucks and moved on

Just think about after the EL or Arlong Park walk in switching back to Paulie and Co
Except Enies Lobby focused most of its time on Luffy vs. Fodder and Paulie, Franky Family, and 2 Sea creatures also fighting fodder BEFORE the raided the tower.

Holy fuck you guys have massive nostalgia goggles. We aren't at the main fights yet. This shit has NOT changed in years.

This chapter literally is composed of Luffy, Zoro, Drake and the rest are the actual main villains. So no, that is not the equivalent

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Except Enies Lobby focused most of its time on Luffy vs. Fodder and Paulie, Franky Family, and 2 Sea creatures also fighting fodder BEFORE the raided the tower.

Holy fuck you guys have massive nostalgia goggles. We aren't at the main fights yet. This shit has NOT changed in years.

This chapter literally is composed of Luffy, Zoro, Drake and the rest are the actual main villains. So no, that is not the equivalent
Why do you protect this chapter so much?

This chapter is not even 4/5 worthy let alone better.

Tell me why?

Bro images or not. The shitty chapter is confirmed. This fucking arc hasn't moved a bit since they arrived at Onigashima.
Except it literally has lmao

How can you not see 60 characters being moved from point A to B to C?

Oh thats right, you only are paying attention to your favorite character and their moves. Anything else is fodder or a waste of time.

I'm gonna enjoy the next few months

Status
Not open for further replies.