Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ62 Jack already looks pretty fucked up from fighting the Minks. The Dukes in Sulong should be too much for him. Is it possible that Kaido saves Jack from the Dukes and the Jinbe fights Jack after his Ancient Zoan recovery heals his wounds?
Not impossible. Jack is a beast, but has his limits. The Sulong Dukes should beat his ass if we take it realistically considering that he's already tired.

I see two scenarios:
  • Sulong Dukes beat up Jack in Zoan mode and Kaidou jumps in.
  • Sulong Dukes beat up Zoan Jack who then transforms into Hybrid and puts up a good fight.
I'm praying for the second but anything is possible.

Not impossible. Jack is a beast, but has his limits. The Sulong Dukes should beat his ass if we take it realistically considering that he's already tired.

I see two scenarios:
  • Sulong Dukes beat up Jack in Zoan mode and Kaidou jumps in.
  • Sulong Dukes beat up Zoan Jack who then transforms into Hybrid and puts up a good fight.
I'm praying for the second but anything is possible.
He fought for 5 days straight.
No way he will be tired for this now. And he still didn't use his hybrid form.
Dukes can't beat him so quickly and they have time limit.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Is the attack Drake use in the game have the same name with the attack Drake uses in this chapter? If the name is similar then there is higher chance that Shanks fighting style in the game might reflect Shanks fighting style in the manga too.
In the chapter, the X marks isnt appeared, but he does the same stance like in the game

He's putting in that work against all the Sulong minks while telling his captain to shut his shit, sit back and watch. Lmao, what in the world was Kinemon going to do that little bitch ?
Thank god the Sulong dukes realised that the Beast can't be stopped so they needed too jump in.
He solo the entire sulong Mink troub while the gifters and even number get stomped.
And now he take on two sulong while beeing in the weakest form, watch out either Hybird Jack or Awakened Jack beat them down and Luffy beeing needed to take on him...
:steef:
Regardless, Drake escaped and one shotted a number just like Luffy.

I said it before, Hybrid Drake is YC3 level.
Drake look clean this chapter, Boundman+Drake vs Queen and WsW sound so hype for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.