Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, and why is that? The most I've ever seen Darker being privy too is spoilers coming directly from Japanese or Chinese providers. Why would he at all be knowledgeable to the Korean leaders. Why would any of them be?

Anyway, you guys should have left them as unconfirmed. I've seen these guys get spoilers wrong before. This wasn't a random 5ch spoiler, this was from the 106.101 handle. His spoilers have sometimes gone unconfirmed up until images.
True even Redon, honestly If the spoilers about Smoothie and the rest is from the real 106 then I'll take them, when we got the spoilers about Kaido killing Orochi Redon didn't confirm them and said it was fake at first then he confirmed them later on

Lol, and why is that? The most I've ever seen Darker being privy too is spoilers coming directly from Japanese or Chinese providers. Why would he at all be knowledgeable to the Korean leaders. Why would any of them be?

Anyway, you guys should have left them as unconfirmed. I've seen these guys get spoilers wrong before. This wasn't a random 5ch spoiler, this was from the 106.101 handle. His spoilers have sometimes gone unconfirmed up until images.
Darker has early access info to the chapter like the Korean providers. He just doesn't post spoilers himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.