Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised to find out all the numbers were each Oars equivalents. That’s actually threatening but certainly a hype tool for whoever solos them
Yeah each of them Is probably as strong as five New World captains at the same time if not stronger , Oars Jr was treating the same cannonballs that destroyed the giant OHara Tree as if they were annoying flies , if their skins is even near as tough as his then they are unbeatable for almost anyone below Veteran Level

Yeah each of them Is probably as strong as five New World captains at the same time if not stronger , Oars Jr was treating the same cannonballs that destroyed the giant OHara Tree as if they were annoying flies , if their skins is even near as tough as his then they are unbeatable for almost anyone below Veteran Level
The O’Hara tree was also Adam wood I believe, didn’t know that. I guess the numbers aren’t going to be hype tools for Chopper and Usopp

I would hate it, but i can see Orochi being redeemed, lol.

Following the trend that a child is not responsible for his parents or ancestors crimes and Orochi suffered under that as well.

I'm not betting on it, but it's not impossible.

Or he just wants to fuck Kaidou over out of his ego
i don’t see that happening if orochi is alive he would fuck kaido up by snitching to the marines and cp0

as for a child is not responsible for their parents sins if tama turns out to be orochi daughter i can see that

Damm when you put it like that, that just hypes up the mammoth to another level lool.
:kizabat:

Jheezus, all this work without even going hybird. He's gonna kill it once he finally does.
@Sentinel
The Musketeers and Guardians are stronger than Carrot who is still a Rookie, even Carrot's superior Wanda was portrayed as bellow The Musketeers and Guardians, one of them completely humiliated Jean Bart, The Other fought equally against base Luffy, And The Lion is said to be Pedro's Rival

All this does is confirming the fact that YC3 level guys are overwhelmingly Stronger than Veteran level guys if Jack fight against all of these guys and still win handedly enough to fight against Sulong Inu and Neko afterwards

Something that should have been obvious from Cracker

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think this will be a private battle between the alliance and beast pirates
after chapter 1000 is where the real win-and-lose battles begin
That's why I don't like BM and her family presence here.

Her arc should be fucking over already yet Oda forced her to Wano.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
The Musketeers and Guardians are stronger than Carrot who is still a Rookie, even Carrot's superior Wanda was portrayed as bellow The Musketeers and Guardians, one of them completely humiliated Jean Bart, The Other fought equally against base Luffy, And The Lion is said to be Pedro's Rival

All this does is confirming the fact that YC3 level guys are overwhelmingly Stronger than Veteran level guys if Jack fight against all of these guys and still win handedly enough to fight against Sulong Inu and Neko afterwards

Something that should have been obvious from Cracker
Yes.

He's showing just how large the gap is and how far above he is from them characters. He does this while still chilling in base.

I just found it rather impressive that's all

Kaido
VS
Luffy (main character) zoro 6 scabards + izo (wano hero)

Big Mom
VS
Marco (met BM outside) Jinbe (help marco friend) nicorobin (help jimbe) sanji (big mom arc revenge & help robin) kid (want to kill yonko) killer (help kid) law (help jinbe and SH)

King
VS zoro

Queen
VS kid

Jack
VS neko & inu

Perospero
VS sanji

Who's who
VS xdrake

Sasaki
VS killer

Black maria
VS yamato

Ulti
VS nami carrot shinobu trio

Page one
VS Franky Brook usopp chopper

Apoo
VS Hawkins

Fukurokuju
VS hyogoro

Hotei
VS yakuza leaders

Since yamato & x drake switch side (not sure about hawkins)..
Seems all the characters to do the war & fights already there now..
I don't see BM and BMP playing a major role in this war unless at the end of the arc.
Luffy will give Kaido the finisher.
If Zoro fights a Calamity he won't be joining against Kaido.
Sanji definetly fighting a Calamity.
Jinbei very possible to face a Calamity but less likely.
Luffy could fight Jack at the top but I hope not. Kaido is more than enough for our MC.
Kidd and Law definetly facing against Kaido.
Killer maybe against Apoo or an F6 member. Unlikely to join against Kaido.
Hawkins may end up switching sides.
Marco and Perospero(wanting the BMP out of the alliance with the BP) will stall BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.