Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I dislike how Kaido's "low to Mid" army are portrayed as simply super fodders, The Numbers and Gifters are just punching bags for Oda to have characters show off their skills

I am not even talking about power levels but personality wise, Babanuki and Sheepshead and Speed had memorable quirks but most of them feel like background characters

If Zoro joins against Kaido which is very likely, I see him injuring Kaido but not able to leave a permanent scar like Oden.

Luffy will definetly be the one to give the cou de grace to Kaido. He's the MC afterall.

Kaido
VS
Luffy (main character) zoro (enma) 6 scabards + izo (wano hero)

Big Mom
VS
Marco (met BM outside) Jinbe (help marco friend) nicorobin (help jimbe) sanji (big mom arc revenge & help robin) kid (want to kill yonko) killer (help kid) law (help jinbe and SH)

King
VS zoro (to allow luffy go up, then help luffy vs kaido)

Queen
VS kid (prison revenge, then join fight big mom)

Jack
VS neko & inu (ongoing zou revenge fight)

Perospero
VS sanji (vinsmoke revenge, then join fight big mom)

Who's who
VS xdrake (revenge)

Sasaki
VS killer Maybe? ideally denjiro in the roof

Black maria
VS yamato (cool girl fight as black maria seduce his dad)

Ulti
VS nami carrot shinobu trio (cheerful girl fight)

Page one
VS Franky Brook usopp chopper (fun squad fight)

Apoo
VS Hawkins (former kid apoo hawkins alliance betrayal revenge)

Fukurokuju
VS hyogoro (bad relationship since oden boiled)

Hotei
VS yakuza leaders (new samurai rulers vs old samurai rulers)

Since yamato & x drake switch side (not sure about hawkins)..
Seems all the characters to do the war & fights already there now..

what if Momo slays kaido?
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

To be honest I dislike how Kaido's "low to Mid" army are portrayed as simply super fodders, The Numbers and Gifters are just punching bags for Oda to have characters show off their skills

I am not even talking about power levels but personality wise, Babanuki and Sheepshead and Speed had memorable quirks but most of them feel like background characters
I was surprised to find out all the numbers were each Oars equivalents. That’s actually threatening but certainly a hype tool for whoever solos them

The chance of Orochi and Kanjuro coming back the samurai probably follow Orochi own plan.
First Orochi gonna do anything to kill of Momo and I think this gonna be a plot too, we gonna get multiple fractions from now who do their own agenda.

The chance of Orochi and Kanjuro coming back the samurai probably follow Orochi own plan.
First Orochi gonna do anything to kill of Momo and I think this gonna be a plot too, we gonna get multiple fractions from now who do their own agenda.
Why, there’s already too many characters with their own plots, Oda’s should trim the fat not make more convoluted plots

Tbh, I think they are gonna go for Hiyori, especially since Orochi mentioned it way back when.. There's definitely some drive to make the battles take place in mainland Wano. Some big is building, i can feel that, and I think its something Orochi knows about Wano that nobody else does.

Status
Not open for further replies.