Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means Musketeers, Guardians and Gifters are not that impressive.
That's a very weak reasoning.
Instead of admitting that Jack is simply that powerful, you downplay the Sulong Musketeers and Guardians instead?

It is a known fact that their Sulong mode make them significantly stronger. It is definitely a major PU.

We have seen how fullzoan form Jack performed against Inuarashi and Nekomamushi and even in his full zoan form he couldn't take either of them down in 1 day.
And? Even then, Jack was fighting against the entire mink tribe, Inu and Neko were switching each 12 hours to rest a bit before they fought Jack again.

Furthermore, if hybrid Jack starts overpowering Sulong Inu/Neko, your argument would be invalid anyway since it'd be clear that Jack didn't even use his hybrid against them back then.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How you come up now with this seth?
:kayneshrug:
I didn´t say anything about the Big mom pirates(who hype sulong Pekoms) power beeing stronger then Jack?:choppawhat:
I asked if there are people who think this way because I saw you talk asomething about Jack's feats and etc. Not that you said it.

His feats eats and shits on Smoothies portrayal.
I still have my hope on my girl that she also show later impressiv feats...
:shocking:
We can all agree that Smoothie portrayal suffer of the nerf from Oda so the alliance could escape from the teaparty, in normal states as right now I would expect Smoothie also perform such feats. Her portrayal was really not great but I still have my hopes, overall she is with Katakuri and Cracker in same league.

Status
Not open for further replies.