Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma is not a better sword than Shusui, but it has a high learning curve. Zoro can cut that cliff with any sword but Enma has a condition where it draws out too much haki, which means that Zoro cuts that which he does not mean to cut. This, as we know, is not a desireable trait for swordsman. A true swordsman only cuts that which he intends to cut.

So in order to master Enma, Zoro must improve his haki control, and that's why he said that with Enma he would grow stronger(since better haki control= better swordsmanship).

The thing is, we still dont know what enma truly made for zoro. He didnt fight yet with It in a big fight.
Zoro Said he Will be stronger with It, lets see on wich points.

Like i Said since the Blade consums haki like hell, (i know is zoro haki), i think he kind HAVE to get a better Control of his haki or his arm Will be bizarre like we Saw at every atack he make. And his arm went bizarre with a atack that was suposed to cut only a tree, imagine what big atacks would do to his arms...so im amost sure he mastered getting a way better control.
If you look at post training slash, Zoro performed same kinda slash without his arm messing up.

So I guess Zoros Haki got a lot stronger.
Enma requires Odens level of Haki reserves hence why scabbards are even scared of touching but Zoro already had sufficient Haki reserves to some what weild and tame it.

But then he had to raise his Haki to Oden level to fully able to use it.

I see both the suit and enma as Power up.

Both zoro and Sanji are stronger using them.

The BIG diferente is that the suit Will Power up anyone that uses It. Period.
And enma only some people on a lvl can use its Power, zoro case.

I find It pretty simple.
Zoro could achieve the same with shisui too, both enma ans shisui were same grade sword, just that enma was uncontrollable like with kitetsu 3. Only "powerup" which zoro got was...just a training partner and to improve his haki control. Wouldn't consider such a minor thing as power up, just look at what gears do to luffys powerup or RS too(don't like RS as a powerup and how its used) but RS is pretty much an upgrade and if we give RS to everyone they will be few levels above regardless.

Only potential powerUp which we might see for zoro is when he makes enma a black sword during fight or something. Maybe that would be because him awakening/improving his haki due to training/experience. But I expect that moment to be the one where we can see a "significant" power up or maybe it would be normal and we just see it is him becoming/growing stronger. Or maybe he awakens kings haki like some are speculating(don't really have a good opinion on kings haki itself though)
Post automatically merged:

this spoilers are fucking boring:josad:
Did you not like smoothie one shotting Marco?
Post automatically merged:

If you look at post training slash, Zoro performed same kinda slash without his arm messing up.

So I guess Zoros Haki got a lot stronger.
Enma requires Odens level of Haki reserves hence why scabbards are even scared of touching but Zoro already had sufficient Haki reserves to some what weild and tame it.

But then he had to raise his Haki to Oden level to fully able to use it.
Oh i know zoro is able to cut a Cliff without enma and without his arm become that, the thing for me with enma is that IS a weird sword that drains way more haki than the others, and with that, using It become a training for the user until he has a better Control of his haki. And i see enma being a sword that with less effort truly cause more damage but with the cost of more haki being used. (Not only the thing that zoro cut the Cliff even he wanted to cut a tree because his Will was not in the sword yet)

Im looking foward to see he Fighting with enma, only this way we Will have SURE of what we talking.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Zoro could achieve the same with shisui too, both enma ans shisui were same grade sword, just that enma was uncontrollable like with kitetsu 3. Only "powerup" which zoro got was...just a training partner and to improve his haki control. Wouldn't consider such a minor thing as power up, just look at what gears do to luffys powerup or RS too(don't like RS as a powerup and how its used) but RS is pretty much an upgrade and if we give RS to everyone they will be few levels above regardless.
How can u control a raid suit tho ? Ur saying giving a person a car that can go 200 mph and never drove before can do as good as a professional driver ? That’s the same with the raid suit no one can use it like sanji

[QUOTE = "Blother D. Yo Mama, posting: 686541, anggota: 2726"] Scotch hilang, pretimeskip X Drake menggunakan senapan sniper dengan asumsi kekuatan rendah karena dia mengandalkan DF-nya, setelah timeskip saya tidak tahu [/ QUOTE]
So, who is the sniper in the beast pirate now?

Well Zoro can cut cliff without Enma but point is Zoro only used power required to cut a tree and Enmas Haki boosting boosted that to 1000s of times stronger.

That cliff is massive btw, we only saw a side view which is around 300 meters but in length its like a kilometer.

Considering now Zoro can casually perform such feat without loosing an arm, his full power attack must shit all over King Kong gun
Not casually, but at the expense of his arm drained of haki. Compare it to Sanji who has zero drawbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.