Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
80+ chapter set up. A good set up in my opinion even if it's a bit too long, and it has the potential for a good pay off in the end, though it also have the potential to be a giant flop. We just have to wait and see what happens next in the arc to judge it correctly.
Actual, good level headed thinking.
@Finalbeta I deleted ur post because I dont like to repeat myself

Watch this before you tell someone to drop the series:
This shit goes both ways and you know it. When people parrot the "trash" mentality because their favorite character doesn't get the spotlight for more than 2 chapters, they serve basically no good voice to a discussion.

You see the mods telling people to shut the fuck up about Zoro/Sanji? Thats because its part of the problem. Calling a chapter "trash" because you don't like Drake/Hawkins is also part of the problem.

Having a valid discussion about pacing/writing/etc is great discussion! Saying this chapter is ass because you aren't a Drake fan is an overblown and ridiculous take on your criticisms of the narrative.

Aka, you want fights and it makes you mad Oda isn't giving you them now.

Can't be bothered to do green circles but

When challenging Mihawk to achieve his dream

When fighting in Arlong Park to save Nami

When fighting for Vivi's sake in Alabasta

Skypiea against his end of the arc opponent

When fighting against Kaku to recover Robin's key and save her from the CP9

When up against Ryuma's Zombie in TB

Zoro always wears his swords on the right Pre Time Skip, it's not a New World thing.

If the narrative is that the whole time he's been taking it easy, it sheds a bad light on his character in quite a few of these instances given the stakes or significance for him achieving his dream.

Maybe. I "didn't eat well" for the entirety of Wano. This arc pisses me off every single chapter. Nothing significant happened.

Alabasta v3. Country. Baddy who rules the country. Crying princess.

Interim after interim after the interim.

I just didn't have a chance to enjoy this arc so far yet.

I know people like @Paperchampion23 probalby see me as an idiot but I dont care.

I read this series for 10 years and I have rights to expect something from the series.

Despite all the jokes I made about Zoro vs Sanji or other character I cant fucking enjoy this arc.

This arc gives me Dressrosa ptsd and trust me this was the worst time for me to read this. If I was on the community back when dressrosa was serialized you would see me now as a softer version of Seth.

Nothing make my happy as of yet and I'm fucking angry.
Read my last post to you. This is my entire point. The incessant negativity is the problem. You can have clear issues with the story. But to say that "I'm fucking angry" and have this awkward sense of entitlement like One Piece OWES YOU something is EXACTLY the problem I'm spelling out.

Oda doesn't owe anyone jack shit. You aren't warranted chapters of fights (which you will surely get but you have to WAIT), you are given what he dictates as the story.

Its okay to have actual criticisms regarding the plot or pacing. But, how about saying it like a normal human being instead of angry-posting virtually every chance you get?

Can't be bothered to do green circles but

When challenging Mihawk to achieve his dream

When fighting in Arlong Park to save Nami

Skypiea against his end of the arc opponent

When fighting against Kaku to recover Robin's key and save her from the CP9

When up against Ryuma's Zombie in TB

Zoro always wears his swords on the right Pre Time Skip, it's not a New World thing.

If the narrative is that the whole time he's been taking it easy, it sheds a bad light on his character in quite a few of these instances given the stakes or significance for him achieving his dream.
I always thought he wore his swords on the right because he was left handed
Post automatically merged:

Oda once again portrayed Zoro alongside Luffy. :cheers:
Cheers Mate

Status
Not open for further replies.