Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the struggling Zoro who tries to overcome hmself than the boring Zoro who's just there to look cool.
Well this is a sword technique. Zoro learns sword techniques as fast as luffy does.

Remember when he was learning 36 pound phoenix? He pulled it off FIRST TIME with no hassle after just saying he'd never done it properly before.

You saw Zoro struggle with Enma once and that's the end of that. He's now completely fine.

Same way he is shown struggling with Sandai ONCE and he's fine forever.

And same way he struggles with shusui once and he's fine forever.

Si if Zoro is still having problem with Enma, it would mean he's not as good as he was pre time skip

Well this is a sword technique. Zoro learns sword techniques as fast as luffy does.

Remember when he was learning 36 pound phoenix? He pulled it off FIRST TIME with no hassle after just saying he'd never done it properly before.

You saw Zoro struggle with Enma once and that's the end of that. He's now completely fine.

Same way he is shown struggling with Sandai ONCE and he's fine forever.

And same way he struggles with shusui once and he's fine forever.

Si if Zoro is still having problem with Enma, it would mean he's not as good as he was pre time skip
I'm not talking about Enma specifically but his overall character. Pre TS Zoro was infinetly better than the Zoro now who's just standing there being cool, all most emo even (eww).

We only now got some glimpses of the Pre TS Zoro in Wano and I'm liking it but it's still not enough, we need to see more of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.