Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Drake saved Law... Hawkins losing to law doesn't feel that bad anymore.

Zoro isn't even mentioned in the chapter lol it is Luffy who beat the number

:josad: there goes "KKG will beat or heavily damage Kaido/Linlin, KKG was overkill for Katakuri, would work on Cracker"

Luffy needing KKG for numbers... People still think this attack would have landed on cracker or Kata. Or will damage kaido/Linlin badly.

Luffy has a new g4, something combined with AdCoA and FS, which makes him faster and stronger.

:milaugh: Queen needing WhoWho to beat a flyer (Drake) .. Please
People still think calamities are above Cracker lol
Drake isn't even equal to g4.
G4 can be fodderized/handled quite easily by solid High Tiers

From blac-leg jex (Arlong Park Forums) :

-King let's Kaidou know about Yamato-Who's Who asks Drake to join him in taking out Queen (the hand drawn spoiler)-Luffy goes Gear 4 and fights the Numbers-It was a trap by Who's Who and both him and Queen attack Drake. They both want to kill him-Drake was the one who freed Law-Drake abandons the beast pirates and asks to fight alongside Luffy instead
Wow, WsW is piece of shit. He needs to get STOMPED badly.

My bad, he doesn't use the King Kong Gun but just the Kong Gun

猿王銃 = Kong Gun

大猿王銃 = King Kong Gun

I was just confused because i didn't remember that and 王 means King, so i thought that it was 'King Kong Gun' but nope, Oda uses 猿王 for 'Kong'
So he just use Kong Gun as expect, overall @MarineHQ62 im sure we see more off Drake+Luffy vs Queen+WsW after two weeks.
Drake isn´t down, he could escape, I think beaten means just he get hit and escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.