Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Jack was just thrown by Neko. It doesn't mean much. It's like saying Robin is over BM cz she threw her away.
For me at most Sulong Neko or Inu is around equal to Full Zoan Jack.
Jack realised he can't go on fighting Neko in mammoth form
Neko will keep dodging and flipping him
Same thing, he couldn't beat or overpower Inu
Should I remind you Inu blocked mammoth Jack with one arm, didn't even get sent flying!!!

What's happening now is Oda trying to drag the battle.

Sulong dukes will keep attacking Jack who will tank and not really Tag Dukes...
Jack turns hybrid as soon as Sulong runs out

Kaido in his thirties:
fought against his only top tier opponent -> was badly wounded and got PTSD from said guy -> he only won bcoz of a hostage and later killed said character who fooled Oden because of his "pride" -> 20 years later, he's still shitting in his pants only by fighting Oden's Scrubbards and not Oden himself.

28 yo Jack:
demolished the entire mink tribe after being tired of playing with them around -> fought against two top tiers, a few VAs and still managed to sink TWO SHIPS despite getting his ass whooped by said two top tiers -> he still had his two balls of pure iron to go pissing a country sized elephant off only to tank a country level attack while being pissed that his subordinates won't pull him back from the sea.

#JackTheDrought
#YonkoJack
#BallsOfIron
Jack needs some sort of PTSD and he'll be a Yonko. We all know that's a requirement to be one nowadays.

Jack realised he can't go on fighting Neko in mammoth form
Neko will keep dodging and flipping him
Same thing, he couldn't beat or overpower Inu
Should I remind you Inu blocked mammoth Jack with one arm, didn't even get sent flying!!!

What's happening now is Oda trying to drag the battle.

Sulong dukes will keep attacking Jack who will tank and not really Tag Dukes...
Jack turns hybrid as soon as Sulong runs out
I can see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.