Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ?

Jinbe admitted in front of Akainu that he's not fighting him, but sacrificing his life, so Jinbe thinks that him taking Akainu on results in the loss of his own life and that he can only hope to win seconds by dying.

The very same Jinbe told BM after she declared that she'll kill him in the last chapter: " i welcome the attempt"

Do u realise what big of a difference this is ?
Jinbe sees Akainu as a bigger threat than Big mom, that's undeniable with those scenes.
You realize Jinbe could have grown up in power in 2 years Timeskip.
Also Apoo scared of Yonko while decided to attack Kizaru.

Ignore the context of my points.You are only to blame yourself for expecting all your desires to be fulfilled in the very next chapter.
By that same token you'd have wanted all the strawhats to get their matchups the VERY NEXT CHAPTER when they they got a double spread in Enies Lobby in front of the tower of justice.
It is YOU who doesn't even know what you're saying with tagging things as a "mess" and not agreeing to be subjective about that.
Please no strawman. Never said anything about my desires needing to get all fullfilled.
I expected at least the first 5-6 pages to be focused on the crew making the way for Luffy by moving ahead and fighting. Or if I believe the spoilers they don't even make an appearance and Luffy Is already seperated from them. Maybe I'm a overeacting fool and the provider is hiding stuff but if not, then this Is awful.
It's like I'm living in bizarro world.
This was part of the last chapter spread:

Yet somehow it's totally my fault for having problem with the idea of them being abrutly off screened the next one without any proper transition.:kriwhat:

You realize he could have grown up in power in 2 years Timeskip.
When was this indicated?
As far as i know Jinbe was busy getting Big mom on their side. Furthermore, he's mid 40s and had not a single notable battle or training session during the TS.

There's nothing indicating that he grew in strength.

But they absolutely do wtf?

Both times they were in a war, overpowered and outnumbered by the enemy force, what is different?
With Akainu there was no hope. Jinbei forfeited his life, he had nothing remaining, no one could hold off Akainu, and Jinbei was clutching onto life. Whereas Jinbei is jolly laughing and trolling big mom with the strawhats. He has zero fear bc he has a good handle on the situation.

This isn’t to discredit Akainu. I assume he has strict discipline and fortitude to keep a tight grip in warfare circumstances, whereas Big Mom is just an idiot overpowered child with no control of her strength or haki

Status
Not open for further replies.