Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knew about both Hawkins and Apoo before meeting them, although that might be because Kidd told him about the betrayal which led to Luffy having a sense of disgust toward them
He knew Hawkins and Apoo from the newspapers announcing their alliance with Kid when the Starwhats allied with law to take down Doffy.
From what I remember,he knows killer and Bege too aside from the 3 mentioned above.
With Zoro and Law that makes 7 members of SN he knows.
That leaves out Urouge,Bonney and Drake.

Why should he calm down when Jack vs Inu and Neku is in Silhouette............. people have to stop saying things are going to start in ch. 1000 that doesnt make any sense in the current context of things. Things are starting now fights are happening and were not seeing them........
I understand his feelings because I also really want a proper battle, something like sanji clashing against king cannot be considered a battle yet. but I also know that oda will never let Luffy go straight to kaido and punch him in the face.

Hahaha i think YOU are slow. You cleary Said NOTHING happend and thats a Lie 100%.

They didnt moved to the roof or other places does not mean AT ALL that nothing happend or they not doing something interesting in the same place .
Lmfaoo, keep dickriding Oda. This is all chaos, controlled chaos by Oda, so that no one gets hurt, but no one makes a serious move.

Why should he calm down when Jack vs Inu and Neku is in Silhouette............. people have to stop saying things are going to start in ch. 1000 that doesnt make any sense in the current context of things. Things are starting now fights are happening and were not seeing them........
Jack vs Inu and Neko in silhouette is legit scandalous
Really hope the spoiler provider is full of shit in this case cause this is bad, even for Oda.

Imagine if most of the long awaited epic Wano fights happen in silhouette cause Oda doesn't actually want to draw them. :arnoling:
I'm joking, but honestly... I can actually see this happening. +80 chapters of build up for this

I kinda hate this progressive nerfing of moves.

Luffy out of East Blue took down a Shichibukai using no Haki. Now, when his base should be much stronger and with Haki, he uses Gear 4 to beat random fodder. People want Zenkai boosts for Luffy. Fuck, it's the opposite. Old moves get weaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.