Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I start reading One piece 2007 so i can not comment how was weekly reading for arc like skypiea, alabasta even Enies lobby etc.
What i can tell you is that in one go its not that bad
Also community wasnt that bad back then so i dont know were this hate from Enies lobby and skypiea is coming from
I freaking loved skypiea. The lore was so goddam heavy and it was a fun adventure in the sky!!

This is completely different arc though, so i don't know how they're comparing it lol.

I THINK HE OWES US A FUCKING ACTION ALREADY

80 FUCKING SET UP CHAPTER.

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN FOR 80 FUCKING CHAPTERS???????????????????

80 FUCKING CHAPTERS.
you are wrong my friend, he owes you nothing, as if you pay something to read his work, you read fucking scanlations , so grow up already , and stop behaving as a toxic fanboy every fucking chapter . If you want battles, read kingdom or whatever. This manga is clearly not for you anymore, as u clearly enjoy more battle focus anime like that shitty anime black clover, or even the overrated hunter x hunter...

When it comes to stalling...pre time skip is way worse than post. Did you read Skype a? Luffy was basically stuck in the snake for half the arc to stall so Eneru won’t be defeated. As a matter of fact almost every pre ts arc stalled
Lmao Skypiea is only 66 chapters unlike Dressrosa and WCI which is over 70

"Severe offpaneling"

Elaborate. Name the instances aside from Kiku vs. Kanjuro. What were we specifically promised/shown that was off paneled?

You know @Seth should be disagreeing with you here because he wants the final battles already but I'm sure he'll love your comment for zero reason.
- Luffy, Law and Kidd all arrived at the same place magically.
- Jinbe escape or flashback offpanelled....his crew which would be useful....not here
- Sasaki was magically chained up....like how retarded must he be. So again his capture .....was off-panelled.

I cant be asked saying more but you get the gist. Lets not act like Oda skipping over things is impressive....

you are wrong my friend, he owes you nothing, as if you pay something to read his work, you read fucking scanlations , so grow up already , and stop behaving as a toxic fanboy every fucking chapter . If you want battles, read kingdom or whatever. This manga is clearly not for you anymore, as u clearly enjoy more battle focus anime like that shitty anime black clover, or even the overrated hunter x hunter...
@gojo another one of oda s angels :suresure::cantseeme::pepehands:

Fighting hasn't even started yet bro. 1 page clashes (the what, 2 you are referring to through Kiku v. Kanjuro and Sanji vs. P1) happen because Oda doesnt have time to waste chapters on battles that lead to virtually nothing. P1 is fine, King is fine, Kanjuro probably isn't dead/has a bigger role to play.

What else is there? Explain to me.
How about Oden vs Kaido, biggest fight....and it only lasted 2 pages.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Don't cry. I can complain about anything I want especially about a series I devoted some part of my life too.

You fucking Oda defenders defend every single shit he spits despite knowing how bad his behaviors are.

This chapter is max 3/10 at best.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- Luffy, Law and Kidd all arrived at the same place magically.
- Jinbe escape or flashback offpanelled....his crew which would be useful....not here
- Sasaki was magically chained up....like how retarded must he be. So again his capture .....was off-panelled.

I cant be asked saying more but you get the gist. Lets not act like Oda skipping over things is impressive....
If only Togashi knew how to write action story like Oda does:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

What even is One Piece ?

A repetitve emotional manga, a half assed battle manga or a inconsistent story driven manga.

Jaya and skypiea arcs are underrated
Water7 arc is overrated in my opinion also alabasta
Thats my opinion
Enel is the scariest villain in One Piece.

The feeling of hopelessness he invoked in that arc was what made it great for me.
Post automatically merged:

What even is One Piece ?

A repetitve emotional manga, a half assed battle manga or a inconsistent story driven manga.
An open world RPG.

When has Oda EVER had his villains go all out in a flashback? Why would he EVER do that and ruin the future battles at hand?
When has Oda ever gotten the villains embrassed to the lvl of Meme and Kaido. Literally fodder is embrassing Meme and hurting Kaido. Stop your blind dick sucking. Sanji vs P1 was promised with P1 outta the picture...it got off-panelled.

Zoro vs Kaku had one of the greatest fight cheography:

I hope so much that Zoro get his matchup before facing later Kaido together with Luffy, I don´t know how you guys feel but I would be disappointed if Zoro actually don´t get a great 1on1 fight against someone who also have similar fightstyle as he did.
Against Kaido we can be sure the fight would be kinda different, many people gang on Kaido, it would feel kinda not great if Zoro first real extrem fight is against the Boss himself with a big team. Because that I hope before Zoro get either one flyer or calamity.

Status
Not open for further replies.