Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro vs Kaku had one of the greatest fight cheography:

I hope so much that Zoro get his matchup before facing later Kaido together with Luffy, I don´t know how you guys feel but I would be disappointed if Zoro actually don´t get a great 1on1 fight against someone who also have similar fightstyle as he did.
Against Kaido we can be sure the fight would be kinda different, many people gang on Kaido, it would feel kinda not great if Zoro first real extrem fight is against the Boss himself with a big team. Because that I hope before Zoro get either one flyer or calamity.
This kaku>Sanji>jabura

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Jaya and skypiea arcs are underrated
Water7 arc is overrated in my opinion also alabasta
Thats my opinion
Skypeia is heavily underrated. Idk about Jaya though, I've not seen any slander towards it. But yes both are amazing arcs.

I'm curious as to why the other two you feel are overrated? I think they're both great for what they are

Really? Nothing even close? Let's name every moderately important thing that has happened since 974, which is the last 17 chapters:

- Kanjuro was the traitor, hid his actual powers
- Momo was taken
- Luffy, Law and Kid arrived
- We found out everyone managed to avoid Orochi's schemes because Kinemon is an idiot
- Denjiro joined the good side
- Jinbe arrived and joined the crew
- They infiltrated Onigashima
- The Flying 6 were introduced
- We find our WW and Queen want to kill someone
- We find out there is a battle/merit structure to Kaidos crew
- Apoo was reintroduced and fought with Kid, Luffy and Zoro
- Sasaki captured
- Marco, Neko and Izo joined the alliance
- Pero manages to escape Marco's attack
- Law gets all the scabbards on the island
- Yamato was introduced
- We find out Yamato knew Ace, wants to join Luffys crew
- Luffy fought 2 of the flying 6
- Big Mom is reintroduced into the stage platform
- We learned about the New Onigashima Project
- Orochi is killed potentially
- Kanjuro was killed potentially
- Pero and Marco are allying with each other allegedy
- the Scabbards attack Kaido
- The minks transform
- Sanji saves Momo and clashes with King
- 5 of 9 Numbers have been shown
- The Strawhats reuinte
- Big Mom is moved out of the way so they can push forward

- Now we know Drake is the target of both WW and Queen
- Sasaki is freed
- Drake now an ally

Seriously. You are going to tell me Enies Lobby achieved more in the same number of chapters? I specifically remember it taking nearly 20 chapters for everyone to JUST get to the tower of Justice from the sea train, and the sea train was like 15 chapters itself.
Bro Luffy, Zoro Sanji and Franky accomplished more in those 11 chapters on the sea train than in the 13 chapters we've been in Onigashima............lmao and the content was definitely quality.

Impossible to compare until the wano war ends, marineford is ALL about the war, wano is what? 3-4 chapters that the war is going on. It have potential to be a better war with the portrayal of kaidou, SN, F6, Calamities, SH, scabbards being good and who ever comes like Marines, Cp0, great fleet, revolutionary army, weevil...etc help the war gets better too.

Of course NOW...theres no way to compare,the fights didnt even truly started yet, Just the First clashes.
Do you think we will get individual clashes

What even is One Piece ?

A repetitve emotional manga, a half assed battle manga or a inconsistent story driven manga.
What is Hunter shit Hunter? A manga full of fucking text with terrible arcs ( Greed Island is garbage and Quimera ant is by far the worst with those shiitty ants like the royal guards. Just netero and maybe killua are likeable, even gon is shit, with that asspull vs pitou. I am not event gonna mention that shitfest that was the elections of the new president .

When has Oda ever gotten the villains embrassed to the lvl of Meme and Kaido. Literally fodder is embrassing Meme and hurting Kaido. Stop your blind dick sucking. Sanji vs P1 was promised with P1 outta the picture...it got off-panelled.
Ah so:

- Strawhats are literally fodder embarrassing BM, okay gotcha

- Kaido was totally HURT by 9 people combining their haki to get off one attack. Hes immobile now and definitely wasn't enjoying the battle after.. OK GOTCHA

- You were totally promised a full P1 fight because of, what exactly? Sanji making a proclamation against a character he knows nothing about? OK gotcha

Man apparently I'm dick sucking too hard by speaking logic to someone who can't comprehend that manga are a series of drawings with limited panel space.

I guess you REAAALLLY wanted to see Sasaki get caught off guard and chained up with no violence, instead of the manga just implying that it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.