Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so:

- Strawhats are literally fodder embarrassing BM, okay gotcha

- Kaido was totally HURT by 9 people combining their haki to get off one attack. Hes immobile now and definitely wasn't enjoying the battle after.. OK GOTCHA

- You were totally promised a full P1 fight because of, what exactly? Sanji making a proclamation against a character he knows nothing about? OK gotcha

Man apparently I'm dick sucking too hard by speaking logic to someone who can't comprehend that manga are a series of drawings with limited panel space.

I guess you REAAALLLY wanted to see Sasaki get caught off guard and chained up with no violence, instead of the manga just implying that it happened.
You are always my goat. I like you

Skypeia is heavily underrated. Idk about Jaya though, I've not seen any slander towards it. But yes both are amazing arcs.

I'm curious as to why the other two you feel are overrated? I think they're both great for what they are
Water7 has slow start and does feel complete without Enies Lobby arc also i didnt like franky back then at first
For alabasta idk i just dont like the theme of arc thats just me

Don't cry. I can complain about anything I want especially about a series I devoted some part of my life too.

You fucking Oda defenders defend every single shit he spits despite knowing how bad his behaviors are.

This chapter is max 3/10 at best.
whatever dude, I am not defending Oda, I dont like this arc , but at least I am not crying like a salty fanboy for "battles" every week. You should be able to know that drawing fighting panels is quite a hardwork to do. Asking for 16 pages of fighting panels is just nonsensical

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
whatever dude, I am not defending Oda, I dont like this arc , but at least I am not crying like a salty fanboy for "battles" every week. You should be able to know that drawing fighting panels is quite a hardwork to do. Asking for 16 pages of fighting panels is just nonsensical
I will shut the fuck up for the rest of the year if you show me where I said that I want full 16 pages long chapter of fighting.

i'm waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.