Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There still about a dozen characters or so who need to be brought into the fold though, with loose plot points from earlier that need to be covered. Seems like that's what Oda is currently doing. When else is he supposed to do it?
I guess Oda lost his shot to address those points in the previous 80 chapters
:few:

I'm kinda neutral to Wano but I can't stop to wonder if the war really started for real.
:hope:

What are these loose points? Who are these characters? Last chapter king/queen stood in their way, this chapter queen ignores them and attacks x drake and allies with who’s who? And king doesn’t do anything? :usoprice:
The entire plot point that Queen and Who's Who were gunning for someones head? Was Oda supposed to reveal that to us after those two were already defeated? Was Drake and Hawkins supposed to just be written out of the arc? What happens when he dedicates some chapters to Law, Kid, and Apoo? Is that supposed to be a no go now as well? Is this not a war arc, or did I miss something?

Ah so:

- Strawhats are literally fodder embarrassing BM, okay gotcha

- Kaido was totally HURT by 9 people combining their haki to get off one attack. Hes immobile now and definitely wasn't enjoying the battle after.. OK GOTCHA

- You were totally promised a full P1 fight because of, what exactly? Sanji making a proclamation against a character he knows nothing about? OK gotcha

Man apparently I'm dick sucking too hard by speaking logic to someone who can't comprehend that manga are a series of drawings with limited panel space.

I guess you REAAALLLY wanted to see Sasaki get caught off guard and chained up with no violence, instead of the manga just implying that it happened.
Oh wow, you say it in a sarcastic tone....to make yourself seem more right. But your just sucking harder chilee.

- The SHs are fodder to BM. And they handle her like the trash she is. The amount of delusion your under is saddening if you believe Oda treats her right.

- Combined attacked ? Dont make me laugh. They all attacked in different areas, with them penetrating him. If they all focussed their attcks together....theyd of hit the same place. Which never happened.

- Is Sanji's story and dialouge not written by Oda ?....or do you believe Sanji is actually alive and makes his own sentences. By Sanji saying what he did, its Oda's own words. This is no different to Luffy proclaiming to kick someones ass....then he does so.

I mean. We should know at least about her existence earlier than now during the raid. Not necessary the main cast but us readers.

Dunno about that man. To me it looks like you guys can't get over the fact that Oda is not the best writer in the world and someone criticize it. I do it too hard I know but I can yes or no? yes. So trying to convince that I can't criticize the series is desperate try.
Like i Said, i my opinion i dont see problem with Yamato reveal beeing late by the single FACT she was always chained in onigashima, so she being brought up when our heroes ARE in onigashima i dont see nothing wrong.

Of course you can criticize , the thing is the arguments you and others use to say its bad, applyes to EVERY OTHER ARC of One piece, and others arcs of even more with things like fucking Luffy being stuck on a building, snake, cage, sleeping...etc, i Just think you shoul REALLY try to open more you mind and knows that what you must want , the fights, the big fights , they Will come, and come soon. But...do as you please, but Just TRY.

The entire plot point that Queen and Who's Who were gunning for someones head? Was Oda supposed to reveal that to us after those two were already defeated? Was Drake and Hawkins supposed to just be written out of the arc? What happens when he dedicates some chapters to Law, Kid, and Apoo? Is that supposed to be a no go now as well? Is this not a war arc, or did I miss something?
Just more setup, why create these plot points to drag it. Who’s who VS Queen WOULDVE been interesting. But drake could have literally switched on the BP last min bc he’s a marine...

Idk, there was a plot point about Ulti fighting Yamato then she suddenly disappeared the chapter after. Why can't Oda do this with all the irrelevant fodders?
Again, this is a war... There is no "X character is going to fight Y character".... Did Marineford have any real solid one on ones? No... Clashes here and there, but nothing overly focused on any one fight... This is what Wano is right now... Whether Oda decides to change that or not remains to be seen, but as it stands it is setup as a war, so people's expectations might not be met with the reality of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.