Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
cant wait for the first people in wano to die and the haters saying "finally you do something oda!!111!!1!!"

and we sitting here like....

"We know this would happen... we told you to have patience..."

*surprised pikachu face*
I swear the God you won't see me ever writing this. There is no way Oda will pull off what I want in this arc so I will never rep him in this arc so hard.

I asked you to show me where I said that I want fights chapter only.

Are you blind or something?

Or which is most likely you just don't have shit against me and try to make me lok different because of some of my angry comments?

Show me the reply where I said I want fight only chapters or you are a without any arguments at all.
Hahaha, its like people think their words can't have implications to what they actually want.

Seth wants me to find an exact quote of where he wants a full 17 page chapter for fights, but he incessantly complains literally every post about characters he doesn't like fighting over characrers he likes in the middle of a war arc.

This is literally his complaint for this this chapter because dislikes Drake and hates that he has focus over Strawhats.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hahaha, its like people think their words can't have implications to what they actually want.

Seth wants me to find an exact quote of where he wants a full 17 page chapter for fights, but he incessantly complains literally every post about characters he doesn't like fighting over characrers he likes in the middle of a war arc.

This is literally his complaint for this this chapter because dislikes Drake and hates that he has focus over Strawhats.
This is your only basis to argue with me yet you can't prove yourself.

You basically mean that I can't criticize the series yes or no?

I know I'm not the best example of criticizing something because I mostly shit about this arc but tell me this.

Why are you guys so obsessed with defending Oda like a good?
What do you mean defending oda?? We are puting arguments to say why theres no reasons to hate wano like some mem
I wouldn't argue with you if she was gradually revealed to us through the Wano arc not 80 fucking chapters deep just when alliance attacked.

or am I completely wrong and adding character like Yamato 80+ chapters deep is a normal thing to do?
Uhhh, since she was chained her ALL life in onigashima, i don Felt bad about It ALL to be truly honesto with you. If she was free since ever then i would call It BS.

Honest question... What do people think a war is? Like the lower members of the beast Pirates are going to just step aside and allow the Alliance to just casually stroll on by to face off against Jack, Queen, King and Kaido? Or are Queen and King supposed to abandon their positions and head towards the enemy, which could allow for others to slip past them? This isn't your typical One Piece end of the arc setup here, it's a war....

WAAAAH WHY ARE THERE TALKING AND PLOTS IN THIS ADVENTURE JAPANESE CARTOON???? MOMMY THE CHARACTERS ARE ADVENTURING AND TALKING INSTEAD OF GOING BOOOOM BOOM CLAAASH! MOMMY HELP!
Lol, imagine reading a PIRATE TREASURE HUNTING manga, one praised by millions for the world building and plot and ranting that the chapters should be about the same 9 or so 2cool4skool animoboys you project into slashing at each other instead of keeping the adventure everyone else in the world enjoys....

Really these angry rants are literally the stereotypical speedreader who only cares about fighting and explosions and ignores all the adventuring, the connections, the interactions and everything else being tied up beautifully this arc all the way down. Maybe this is like the kind of kid who came from Naruto after it ended, remembered how all the naruto"fans" would only rage and call the chapters bad nd thought "huh I have no opinion of my own or understanding of human behavior... that may be how fans react to things they like! ecks dee!". Then you came over here all happy ready to rage after skipping 900 chapters and speed-reading the pictures of the other ones (because reading hard huh) thinking that you were going to fit here but I'm sure even the power level, dbz obsessed crowd would rather laugh at you by now.

Remember when One Piece was a tier fests to infants like you instead of an adventure manga? Me neither it never happened, maybe you should go back and re-read the series instead of pretending you like something popular for clout or attention boyo, people won't like you for that alone when you are throwing these tantrums over comics not being brainless, plotless and actiony enough ; )

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What do you mean defending oda?? We are puting arguments to say why theres no reasons to hate wano like some mem

Uhhh, since she was chained her ALL life in onigashima, i don Felt bad about It ALL to be truly honesto with you. If she was free since ever then i would call It BS.
I mean. We should know at least about her existence earlier than now during the raid. Not necessary the main cast but us readers.
Dunno about that man. To me it looks like you guys can't get over the fact that Oda is not the best writer in the world and someone criticize it. I do it too hard I know but I can yes or no? yes. So trying to convince that I can't criticize the series is desperate try.

Lol, imagine reading a PIRATE TREASURE HUNTING manga, one praised by millions for the world building and plot and ranting that the chapters should be about the same 9 or so 2cool4skool animoboys you project into slashing at each other instead of keeping the adventure everyone else in the world enjoys....

Really these angry rants are literally the stereotypical speedreader who only cares about fighting and explosions and ignores all the adventuring, the connections, the interactions and everything else being tied up beautifully this arc all the way down. Maybe this is like the kind of kid who came from Naruto after it ended, remembered how all the naruto"fans" would only rage and call the chapters bad nd thought "huh I have no opinion of my own or understanding of human behavior... that may be how fans react to things they like! ecks dee!". Then you came over here all happy ready to rage after skipping 900 chapters and speed-reading the pictures of the other ones (because reading hard huh) thinking that you were going to fit here but I'm sure even the power level, dbz obsessed crowd would rather laugh at you by now.

Remember when One Piece was a tier fests to infants like you instead of an adventure manga? Me neither it never happened, maybe you should go back and re-read the series instead of pretending you like something popular for clout or attention boyo, people won't like you for that alone when you are throwing these tantrums over comics not being brainless, plotless and actiony enough ; )
Oh boy another Oda's angel coming out of the woodwork:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.