Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kaido brutally kills the scabbards, I mean really slaughter them then throw their severed heads down to Luffy from atop the dome, it'd be even more hype. No it'd be f*cking epic. Imagine the intensity of moment. The fandom will shit heir pants if that happens. And Kaido would become the best villain in OP bare none.
Kaido needs to win in this arc if not i will feel disappointed

I ask you once again.

Show me the reply where I said that I want fights only chapter.

You have arguments right now. You should just reconsider going up against me unless you have solid proof of your words.
You literally just admitted it with your rant last page. What am I now reading it wrong?

- You are angry the strawhats are fighting fodder and not king/queen

- You are angry people ran around Onigashima and allegedly aren't fighting (even though Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Sanji and more have fought now)

- You are angry "useless" characters like Drake and Yamato get focus over your favorite characters.

I dont need to provide you jack shit. You keep ranting about nothing happening by implying that the strawhats aren't fighting enough and that Oda is wasting time with chsracters you don't care about. That's literally every single post you make

You literally just admitted it with your rant last page. What am I now reading it wrong?

- You are angry people ran around Onigashima and allegedly aren't fighting (even though Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Sanji and more have fought now)

- You are angry "useless" characters like Drake and Yamato get focus over your favorite characters.

I dont need to provide you jack shit. You keep ranting about nothing happening by implying that the strawhats aren't fighting enough and that Oda is wasting time with chsracters you don't care about. That's literally every single post you make
How dare he being angry over Oda still focusing on side plot #27 after 80 chapters of set up

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

I asked you to show me where I said that I want fights chapter only.

Are you blind or something?

Or which is most likely you just don't have shit against me and try to make me lok different because of some of my angry comments?

Show me the reply where I said I want fight only chapters or you are a without any arguments at all.

Exactly. Oda tried too much to create hype and it is biting him in the ass. The editors are also responsible with their constant Wano, even during WCI they couldn't stop hyping Wano.
I dont know if it is cultural or something, but maybe in Japan this arc is really really good and that is why the editors hyped Wano out. I expected some really cool samurais back in the days of the Reverie, and instead, Wario appearead as the shogun. I would have liked to see Dojos.

I tried,

But when I do.

XXX: You can't criticize someone;s work like this. Just drop the series.

XDDD?????????D?D??D?D?D?D
For ex

I didn't like big mom's chase sequence it was awful
Sanji baking cake
Shinobu
O lin was awful ( I mean really awful)
ODA has shiki as a yonko level character

He could have introduced shiki instead of bigmom.
Why bring bm to wano.

Imagine kaido doing an alliance with shiki.

Shiki could have been perfect opponent for kid( their powers are similar)

Introduce the main antagonist daughter 80+ chapters deep and make her Oden cosplayer whose only reason to exist is Oden's logbook.
Haha you Just cant say she is/was useless untiil she TOTALLY out of the story. She can do a Lot yet...now shes Just a kaidou daughter, than knew ace, that loves oden and hás his log book and hás no more chains on her, and she is strong too.

How dare he being angry over Oda still focusing on side plot #27 after 80 chapters of set up
Yea...Oda should just drop all side plots Or characters he set up 100s of chapters before wano and have them do nothing. That will definitely make the story better..

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Haha you Just cant say she is/was useless untiil she TOTALLY out of the story. She can do a Lot yet...now shes Just a kaidou daughter, than knew ace, that loves oden and hás his log book and hás no more chains on her, and she is strong too.
I wouldn't argue with you if she was gradually revealed to us through the Wano arc not 80 fucking chapters deep just when alliance attacked.

or am I completely wrong and adding character like Yamato 80+ chapters deep is a normal thing to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.