Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I’m the type of person who wants a writer to resolve all conflicts, not just introduce plot points or characters for no reasOn only to forget about them
Exactly why I said he shouldn't introducd so many different characters and side plots if it is going to take 250 chapters for him to resolve them and then you accuse me of wanting Oda to write badly.  :suresure:
You think stories that aren't bloated with hundred of different characters are bad?

Welcome to one piece guys, where the only ones winning are Oda/workstaff and YouTubers. And maybe just maybe, if u delude yourself to all the obstructions of the story you can too! :cheers:

Many people thinks Kaido should have gotten more attention instead of you know, whatever happened in the first two acts. Kaido was very very good when he defeated luffy and then Oden flasback happened. Would have been very cool if Oda focused on him instead of Udon shitty mess
Rocks flashbacks after 957 would’ve been better. We already respected Oden

Again, this is a war... There is no "X character is going to fight Y character".... Did Marineford have any real solid one on ones? No... Clashes here and there, but nothing overly focused on any one fight... This is what Wano is right now... Whether Oda decides to change that or not remains to be seen, but as it stands it is setup as a war, so people's expectations might not be met with the reality of the situation.
Right this, I call this with Sanji vs King too.
We probably don´t see clear 1on1 fight until the climax it at his last point, we just see clashes of character right and left, like marineford.

Exactly why I said he shouldn't introducd so many different characters and side plots if it is going to take 250 chapters for him to resolve them and then you accuse me of wanting Oda to write badly.  :suresure:
You think stories that aren't bloated with hundred of different characters are bad?
Indeed.

If you add too many spices the original flavor is lost.

Why can't you stick to your previous agenda? You are trying too hard man but I will not crumble in front of you.

You said that I want chapter with only fights involved. Show me where I said that.

I'm still waiting or you want to finally step down and accept the fact that you misjudged me?
This is a fucking lost cause. My entire argument hasn't changed

You picked the one with most development to support your point.

Pick Ussop or Robin to your argument and come back.
Usopp will have Elbaf arc and Yasopp reunion
Robin will have void century and rev army moments
it's coming, don't worry

With Wano we can focus on more interesting characters, I don't care about robin, chopper and franky

am confident this Raid will be a massacre

Oda will take it over the top to make us care about the second round in Wano
- Everyone in the beast pirates are taken down.
- When everyone celebrating down below the scabbards and the minks fall down dead from the dome.
- Kaido looks down at everyone from atop the dome like demon god.
- All that remains standing from the alliance are the SN + Sanji + Jinbei + Marco.
- Kaido vs SN+3.
- Kaido transforms into hybrid and starts punting them accross the sea into Wano and then a mountain crushing river smashing battle begin where every civilian is cowering in their homes as they witness the horrifying might of Hybrid Kaido and the SN+3.
- The SN+3 were being beaten to pulp and when hope seemed lost, Franky launches his secret weapon Pluton that he secretly build and hits Hybrid Kaido in the middle of his chest.
- With a hole through his chest, everyone thinks it's the end of Kaido but he regenerates back to full health, though breathing heavily.
- Just then Chopper appears with a miracle drug inspired by the pills used by Hody in FMI and hands them to the M3.
- Then jacked up M3 vs Kaido begins for the true final showdown.
- After days of a bloody battle, Kaido finally falls defeated but at a great cost as Wano was almost destroyed.
- In the end the mountain holding Wano up crumbles down bringing down Wano to the outside world to welcome the new dawn, finally opening her borders to the rest of the world.
- The END.

Rocks flashbacks after 957 would’ve been better. We already respected Oden
agreed. Anyways man, I have hope that at least the marines arrive, or even bigmom children or CP0 to feel some kind of threat. Kaido could have his flashback after act 3 ends, but the comunnity or at least this forum would be a shitfest jaja. Nobody wants a flashback after Oden's and I can't blame them. Having a flashback between a possible climax would be terrible in my opinion.

You’re talking nonsense now. Were about to hit chapter 1000. If you cared so much about oda making a long story with a lot of characters you would have dropped OP a long time ago.

Wano will be long...we’ve known this before the arc even started...so wtf are you even talking about?
You’re the one claiming oda should just drop plot points he’s set up for no reason in order for oda to arbitrarily make ONE PIECE “shorter”. Do you even hear what you’re saying

What manga are you reading? you will love villains like madara, there's no way to win him and he dies bullshit, i'm pretty sure kaido can't win 9 red scabbards without using dirty tricks, they is the representative of Japan in this manga. Kaido being super powerful doesn't make him any more interesting, he's still a boring villain
What can I say, I like me some brutal villains that are effecient in their villainy.

Usopp will have Elbaf arc and Yasopp reunion
Robin will have void century and rev army moments
it's coming, don't worry

With Wano we can focus on more interesting characters, I don't care about robin, chopper and franky
Will this and that?

How is that an argument.

"I don't care about robin, chopper and franky"

Then I know that this is not worth debating.

Status
Not open for further replies.