Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever dude, I am not defending Oda, I dont like this arc , but at least I am not crying like a salty fanboy for "battles" every week. You should be able to know that drawing fighting panels is quite a hardwork to do. Asking for 16 pages of fighting panels is just nonsensical
People like me salty for characters development, not about just "battles", but main problem is that we reading shonen and in that case character development is also depending on battles. You are fool, if you don't understand why SH crew has to get fight 1x1 or something like that. I know that major problem comes from fact that people don't care about some characters with whatever reason. But only a fool could think like that, case it's not Naruto, and for what it seems Oda just can't go way that Kishimoto walk. Case Luffy has his crew, and that crew will be always in the center of any events that happening. Amd there's no way to justify even fact that SH didn't die in previous two chapters. And to be clear....imagine Akainu who turned dumb ass and can't kill Nami, usopp or Robin, even when they meet him eye to eye.
Fools all of you who believe that plot armor is more than enough to carry story till the end.

Because Oda barely adresses plot points that are actually relevant to the overall story. You actually believe we needed over 81 chapters and couting of set up in Wano???
Odens flashback was definitely relevant to the story.
Zoro getting Emma and luffy learning Ryou was relevant to the story
Xdrake, Hawkins Kidd and killer are all relevant to the story.
The scabbards are relevant to the story.
What are these irrelevant plot points you speak of lmao?

I dont know If im the only here but i think the big Death for luffy in the wano war Will be GARP.

I think as a lot here that the aliance Will fail by themselves then the marines Will come, and Garp Will be between them, he Will hear that his grandson is Fighting his old enemies of Rocks Kaidou and BM and Will want to Go to wano after Drake calls and knowing Luffy is in great danger, and Garp Will fight side with a beaten luffy them e everyone Will escape meanwhile the marines fight the younkou, kaidou Will kill old garp, but garp Will die taking a whole arm of kaido with him.

Than luffy Will be able to DEFEAT a nerfed kaidou a feew days latter but now in the flower capital. I think theres a good way to nerf kaidou.

I still think is absurd luffy defeat a full kaido, even thought he have help of the other SN.

Lets see what happend...

Odens flashback was definitely relevant to the story.
Zoro getting Emma and luffy learning Ryou was relevant to the story
Xdrake, Hawkins Kidd and killer are all relevant to the story.
The scabbards are relevant to the story.
What are these irrelevant plot points you speak of lmao?
Was it needed to have actually nine different scabbards eating up all the screen time until the raid started?

I mean according to his last interview 4 years and a half only remain.

That's 200+ chapters or so,and we need the voyage to the laughtale,the fall of BB , the final war .
And I'm just taking in mind the main plots not the subplots at all .

Some plotpoints will definitely be in novel or something after the end .
Yea how many times has oda said that one lol.
Oda has underestimated the length of his story many times. This is no different

People like me salty for characters development, not about just "battles", but main problem is that we reading shonen and in that case character development is also depending on battles. You are fool, if you don't understand why SH crew has to get fight 1x1 or something like that. I know that major problem comes from fact that people don't care about some characters with whatever reason. But only a fool could think like that, case it's not Naruto, and for what it seems Oda just can't go way that Kishimoto walk. Case Luffy has his crew, and that crew will be always in the center of any events that happening. Amd there's no way to justify even fact that SH didn't die in previous two chapters. And to be clear....imagine Akainu who turned dumb ass and can't kill Nami, usopp or Robin, even when they meet him eye to eye.
Fools all of you who believe that plot armor is more than enough to carry story till the end.
I am not saying anything about plot armor, for me atleast one mugi should have died in Ennies Lobby, or even in WCI , but Oda would never kill a straw hat ( his editors wont allow him to do that anyways). It is a shame cause that would have make the new world more interesting. Have you seen Akame ga kill, that series is known for killing off almost all of their main cast without hesitation but it is a seinen. If One Piece was a seinen, many of the secondary characters would have been dead by now

Was it needed to have actually nine different scabbards eating up all the screen time until the raid started?
Yes...in order for the reader to get attached to a character you have to spend time with them...this is common sense..
Still waiting for you to answer the question tho lmao

Yes...in order for the reader to get attached to a character you have to spend time with them...this is common sense..
Still waiting for you to answer the question tho lmao
You don't get it. I'm talking about having 9 of them. Explain me how it was absolutely necessary for the goodness of Wano's story to have 9 different "central" characters in addition of Momo and Hiyori?

Status
Not open for further replies.