Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called setup. He encountered King first and had interactions with him. Same with Zoro and Queen. It also makes sense as Sanji is more durable. Zoro wouldn't be able to handle King's lethality.
Zoro took a scythe through the chest and stop the person how him it him with it by flexing. He then oneshot them. There a reason Oda focus on Zoro stomach before he fell. It was to let us know him falling and had little nothing to do with his injury. Zoro will be fine.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I could have Left this forum a long time ago for good as I did leave the Discord servers.

The mods are complices with the majority of users.

I forgot I have an invitation from a forum to join
Perhaps it's time to join it.
Im supporting you because I know you usually don't retaliate like this. Take a breather and come back when you're more calm. You can still enjoy this forum. You can just skip past posters you find problematic it's very simple.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Queen and King Banter :suresure:

Queen: That damned Hyougoro is also here!!
Queen: There is no doubt about it now, they are the the prisoners from Udon....!! What the hell happened in the mines!?
King: There's no point in me busting your chops now, You've always been (retarded/a bit slow in the head).
Queen: There was need to add on that last bit. You always just have to run off your mouth don't ya!!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Queen and King Banter :suresure:

Queen: That damned Hyougoro is also here!!
Queen: There is no doubt about it now, they are the the prisoners from Udon....!! What the hell happened in the mines!?
King: There's no point in me busting your chops now, You've always been (retarded/a bit slow in the head).
Queen: There was need to add on that last bit. You always just have to run off your mouth don't ya!!
where do you get the translation? 4chan?

Status
Not open for further replies.