Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way I know we troll about it a lot but as it stands now Oda is forcing the notion of Luffy-Zoro-Jinbei being main trio of Straw hats very hard.

-First they shared the panels of attacking Enemies together while Sanji's panel was with mid trio
-Then in last chapter Jinbei and Zoro had center stage with Luffy
-And now this chapter with Jinbei Luffy and Zoro separated from the crew

Again that doesn't mean it will stay like that forever. I am sure Sanji will be back to being part of main trio and Jinbei will take a back seat, but as it stands, Jinbei is simply presented as a bigger deal in crew than Sanji is.

Do you want me to explain Dyslexia to you ??

What is it exactly you’d like from me ???

If you read the last chapter you wouldn’t be asking me redundant questions.

If your a child (21 and under) just let me know I don’t want to bully you in anyway.
Nvm, I didn't know much about Dyslexia.
After reading about it online,I understand what you meant now.

It's not like Sanji took a beating (and a stab) to save Nami while Zoro wasn't even touched by Zombie Ryuma.
Zoro feel from top of a fucking tower lmao
And Zoro took 3 attacks from Oars while Sanji only took one attack that was also tanked by chopper

And in the midst of all this Zoro took internal torture that was able to make Luffy pass out. Again Sanji passed out from Zoro's hilt.

In Thriller Bark Sanji looked like a turd compared to Zoro.
Well he almost always does

damage isn't due to Queen biten them? :choppawhat: Kaido fell from 10 kilometers high and didn't bleed:cheers:
Are you dumb why the Fuck are you talking about Kaido ? We all know that Kaido is famous because of his resistance :whitepress:

And no it's not due to Queen, go read the last Chapter again please :whitepress:

We had the same thing with the scabbards when they fall on the ground with Kaido they got injured because of that :cheers:

Imagine don't understand a One piece panel :suresure:

:josad: Fuck man, I hope you reconsider. You're one of the few remaining bastions against Sword Wank on this forum and your takes are genuinely entertaining and insightful. Others can't say the same but, some of your takes has actually revised my opinions on certain things in One Piece power-scaling and I'm not ashamed to admit it no matter what anyone says. Please I really do hope you reconsider and not let negative words like these sour your experience.
Oh how sweet you two, i hope u two will be happy ever after

Are you dumb why the Fuck are you talking about Kaido ? We all know that Kaido is famous because of his resistance :whitepress:

And no it's not due to Queen, go read the last Chapter again please :whitepress:

We had the same thing with the scabbards when they fall on the ground with Kaido they got injured because of that :cheers:

Imagine don't understand a One piece panel :suresure:
Chill bruh, blame Oda for making Zoro bleed like a fodder:zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.