Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't imagined how happy I am about the chapter :blush: King is in charge now ♡
**…It’s King.
King: As you all know… The situation has changed considerably. Our 30000–person party has been raided by 5000 invaders…!! Onigashima has never faced such a shameful catastrophe since its inception!!
King: Let’s stop fighting amongst ourselves!! Even if you catch young master Yamato … You won’t get the right to challenge a Headliner…!!**
Ulti: Eh?! Is that so?!
Page One: Of course. Look around, big sis.
Ulti: Ah!! Pay-tan!! Yamato ran away and climbed up the wall!! So I wanted you to carry me up there…
Page One: Why should I? Ulti: Do it!!!
**King: Pipe down, you little brats!!**
Ulti/Page One: Who’re you calling brats?!!
**King: Kaido-san is on the roof. Enemies will make their way up there from within the castle. You guys should stop them however you can.
King: Don’t underestimate them. Good luck in your fight.**

Yeah i really like this dude. He takes care of his crew and is savage against his opponents, the true RH from the ennemy team :cheers:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
**…It’s King.
King: As you all know… The situation has changed considerably. Our 30000–person party has been raided by 5000 invaders…!! Onigashima has never faced such a shameful catastrophe since its inception!!
King: Let’s stop fighting amongst ourselves!! Even if you catch young master Yamato … You won’t get the right to challenge a Headliner…!!**
Ulti: Ah!! Pay-tan!! Yamato ran away and climbed up the wall!! So I wanted you to carry me up there…
**King: Kaido-san is on the roof. Enemies will make their way up there from within the castle. You guys should stop them however you can.

Yeah i really like this dude. He takes care of his crew and is savage against his opponents, the true RH from the ennemy team :cheers:
who will fought him?

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
**…It’s King.

Yes he is :blush:
And that small interaction with pay-pay and ulti make it even better for me :smoothy:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
What if sasaki join denjiro side?
I can absolutely imagine that.

I mean, the Toppis were introduced as outside captains which try to take a higher place inside the crew. Straight up we have a traitor in it with drake. Next step we see is that they are pretty rebellious against King etc.. I dont see much loyality inside there, they all act in their own best favors, kinda like another group of worst gen. If they see the tables turn around, not one of them will stay loyal to kaido i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.