Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recognized sth about Drake vs Who's Who and Queen:

It seems like Who's Who didn't even fight Drake by himself since he didn't pull his sword out.
What does this actually mean? It is most likely the case that only Queen beat the shit outta Drake.

Oda really hypes the Calamities rn - Jack handling many Sulong minks, King commanding weaker crewmates and Queen easily beating a supernova.

Can we finally forget the idea of all supernovas being "YC" level?

Gifter push zoro to extreme diff few chapters ago but let’s not get into that and zoro fainting at the same time
true a gifter is not that weak i agree, sorry i should have say a weaker one, maybe Page one or Vergo ?! :kayneshrug:
But i think sanji fainted again, i don't think we gonna see him this chapter ... dropping from M3 and now is with mid trio ..

It seems like Who's Who didn't even fight Drake by himself since he didn't pull his sword out.
What does this actually mean? It is most likely the case that only Queen beat the shit outta Drake.

Oda really hypes the Calamities rn - Jack handling many Sulong minks, King commanding weaker crewmates and Queen easily beating a supernova.

Could be a sneak attack you never know. Queen, King and WsW looked good though in this chapter.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
true a gifter is not that weak i agree, sorry i should have say a weaker one, maybe Page one or Vergo ?! :kayneshrug:
But i think sanji fainted again, we don't think we gonna see him this chapter ... dropping from M3 and now is with mid trio ..
Very interesting post i read it 3 times but not sure if I want to do it a 4th time maybe tommrow I will wake up and read it again.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

do you think its not because of sneak attack?

Or Who's Who could've just put his sword back ?
Or he didn't use his sword?

The scene clearly portrayed that it was a group sneak attack and not the work of only one man.

3 people were into this with WsW/Queen ganging up on Drake, but they still couldn't stop him.

When will One Piece become mature a little.., SMH.., The moment you decided to become a spy, you're already throwing your life away, shit going south and your cover's blown, you take it to the grave with you.., and instead of it, now we're witnessing a sissy who run for his life.., crying like a bitch..
You are bitching more than him. Why don't you try to become mature first

But i think sanji fainted again, i don't think we gonna see him this chapter ... dropping from M3 and now is with mid trio ..
Sanji is in the chapter. Besides, Sanji already beat a Headliner and multiple gifters. It's not that serious. But also, we're really doing this thing again? Seriously? Are you people daft

Urouge YC4 level :goyea:

The Grandmaster one shot two Supernova in base and no Enma training done

How can a gifter push him even to low diff :zosmug:
Zoro was hit by nail and got stab. Where does one shot cming from. Wasn't one shot is one move to defeat your opponent just like Kaido do it to Luffy or Big Mom to Luffy. Zoro clearly faught a lot of move blocking and attacking. Why is it called one shot??? I clearly doubt your level understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.