Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc not but defeating them would be very impressive, that's my point. With their sulong forms, they are technically comparable to Jack but if Jack manages to defeat them with his hybrid form, this just shows how strong he is, further hyping YCs.
i agree but basically, for me they were already his tier without sulong at least, so much that jack needed a string weapon to end a 5day fight. so, now, if oda is logical, just one duke is enough to high diff him in sulong.

What makes you think he will defeat them though?
The reason why I and Sentinel believe it take multiple points.
- Both Inu and Neko going directly into their strongest form while Jack beeing already damaged. At this point they only have now their Sulong.
-Jack has his Hybrid form left, with mean he possibly fight them back with Hybird
- the most think is that Oda want to show firsttime a zoan awakened power, if Jack can match them already in hybrid,im sure id he has awakened he gonna beat them, showcase how op someone became with zoan awakened power.
- Luffy want to take on Jack as revenge, he said he want kick Jack ass alongside with Kaido and right now both are above.

My theory is that Jack beat both Sulong Minks via awakening power for hype and then get block the path of the Scabbard to reach Kaido,Luffy join and take him out with also show Kaido to take Luffy seriously.

At this point I wouldn't be surprise if Jack actually beat both Sulong Minks.

Doffy isn’t stronger than cracker or jack. He’s not even 3rd commander lvl
:whitepress:

Doffy was playing around with both Law and G2/G3 Luffy until the Gamma Knife happened and he started to struggle a bit even against the latter by then

Moreover Cracker himself was no match for G4 Luffy with the exception of the fact Doffy wasn't quite at his best instead

One of the best panel. Jack even though he is one of calamity, he always become an underdog. First against both Inuarashi and Nekomamushi in their base, then against Ashura Doji and now Jack is feeling intimidated by minks duo Sulong forum.

Would be interesting how hybrid Jack would fare here.
jack needs to be destroyed for what he did to the minks i hope they make him suffer

Doffy was playing around with both Law and G2/G3 Luffy until the Gamma Knife happened and he started to struggle a bit even against the latter by then
To be fair Law was asskicked before by Fuji and Doffy, of course his stamina wasn't after the battle at the top, same goes for Luffy.

Moreover Cracker himself was no match for G4 Luffy with the exception of the fact Doffy wasn't quite at his best instead
Total the opposite, Cracker was nerfed and still didn't get hit for one time against Luffy.
He make G4 totally useless against his power which was insane impressiv.

Status
Not open for further replies.