Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some shocking lack of knowledge here. "Hybrid" form is not some Gear 4 transformation. Oda is literally just hiding it for hype and some shitty cliffhangers. In reality, Jack would be fucked a lot more in his hybrid form in terms of endurance, though he'd be more agile.

There is no point in Jack using his full Zooan, if it was that much of a disadvantage. Hybrid is better suited for a 1 v. 1, but Jack will do more damage in full Zooan in a war.

Chapter looks decent, but still waiting for those jaw dropping moments. The way it’s being setup the war should be reaching its peak soon. I think the climax will definitely begin before chap 1000

It's a shame how Law was supposedly meant to participate in Kaido's battle but as it stands he is lucky to take down an F6 at best
You're joking right? Luffy and Law are the protagonists of this war. This entire thing was Law's plan.

The problem with these wars is Oda has 100 different characters to juggle, so he's giving the spotlight to SHs and lower end guys for now.

You don't go to Luffy, Kid, Law vs. Yonkos, and THEN switch back to Franky and Usopp.

Its unexplicabe how underwhelming Wano has been. We have to be totally honest here. One Piece has changed, and its ok, criativity is not infinite within a person's mind.

Still, i cant ignore this anymore, and i havent been posting cause honestly there is almost no reason to debate powerscaling nor plot as we know the fights besides the major ones will never be explored like before.

There is absolutely no threat, less than in fucking DBZ almost and they had fucking dragon balls, and we have two yonkos here. Instead of being intense and dark, like MF which the arc almost didnt have comedy (outside Buggy and a bit Galdino of course), but Wano has been treated like a complete joke.

And SILLHUETTES. WTF IS UP WITH THAT SHIT ODA ? DID WE NOT HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I just think he really considered Denjiro a friend and now he's gotta contemplate killing him.

Though I think he's gonna run into someone else (Jinbe) and we are going to be surprised:D
Dunno man. I need to see the officials but from what I see he doesn't look like someone with murderous intent to kill Denjiro.

That's why I brought up this. I think he considers what to do now and maybe he tries to understand Denjiro not necessarily helping the alliance but put some respect on him or something.

Its unexplicabe how underwhelming Wano has been. We have to be totally honest here. One Piece has changed, and its ok, criativity is not infinite within a person's mind.

Still, i cant ignore this anymore, and i havent been posting cause honestly there is almost no reason to debate powerscaling nor plot as we know the fights besides the major ones will never be explored like before.

There is absolutely no threat, less than in fucking DBZ almost and they had fucking dragon balls, and we have two yonkos here. Instead of being intense and dark, like MF which the arc almost didnt have comedy (outside Buggy and a bit Galdino of course), but Wano has been treated like a complete joke.

And SILLHUETTES. WTF IS UP WITH THAT SHIT ODA ? DID WE NOT HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY?
Dude just be patient. Act 3s usually end in tragedy in Kabuki.

"culminating almost always in a great moment of drama or tragedy in the third act"

Status
Not open for further replies.