Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoO is useless tho...
He was struggling vs Pica? When, what? lol
King being aerial means Zoro needs to be on guard? Why?
Why cant he spam his attacks because of that?

He can hit King precisely and accurately just fine, King isnt hiding behind a mountain of stone like Pica.
Speed is irrelevant stat when fighting against Zoro.
OP isnt Toriko. Speed has never been relevant in Zoro's fights because Zoro doesnt move from the spot.
Lol🤣🤣🤣

Haha Speed is irrevelant cause Its Zoro i guess . 🤣🤣

Zoro reaction speed would not be able
to keep up with King Speed thats the issue

Stol with this nonsense either bring valid point or refute my point. I am not here arguing how great zoro is or shit like . Bring feat and panel then will accept .
Post automatically merged:

"SHISHI SONSON" is a thing mate, even at thriller bark zoro speed blitzed kuma while he outclassing everyone present including zoro.
Mate .....Speed blitz means how Kizaru Fucked up Drake or how Kaido fucked up Luffy

Shishon is a Iai move which means one has to sheath a sword then draw quickly . Its not a speedblitz feat

Seriously feels like i am
arguing with a bunch of Kids

You cannot use Ia move at the opponent who is at aerial Wtf ? Think before u even post or learn some basic thing of Bushido 🤣🤣

Yes but it was a set up
He wants to take King or Queens spot in the tobi roppo. Now that that offer us gone, why not show his loyalty to laido

Lol🤣🤣🤣

Stol with this nonsense either bring valid point or refute my point. I am not here arguing how great zoro is or shit like . Bring feat and panel then will accept .

Mate .....Speed blitz means how Kizaru Fucked up Drake or how Kaido fucked up Luffy

Shishon is a Iai move which means one has to sheath a sword then draw quickly . Its not a speedblitz feat

You cannot use Ia move at the opponent who is at aerial Wtf ? Think before u even post or learn some basic thing of Bushido 🤣🤣
Bro, iai moves are literally made for speedblitzing 😂😂 speed multiplies strength

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lol🤣🤣🤣

You have no idea about combat, especially not Zoro's combat, lol.
It is irrelevant because Zoro doesnt move from the spot, what's so hard to understand about it?
Zoro's reaction speed is top notch, you forgot Zoro in almost dead state reacting to laser shots and Pad Canon?
There is nothing to refute because you have no point. I dont need to bring feat and panel, Zoro's feats are well known.
Or not? :myman:

Lol🤣🤣🤣

Stop lmao u fucking compared pica with king ur opinion doesn t even matter
Zoro s attack speed shits on king and his coo not bad
Fucking luffy with fs was surprised how fast zoro cut hawkins with a flyng slash
:gokulaugh:

He wants to take King or Queens spot in the tobi roppo. Now that that offer us gone, why not show his loyalty to laido

Bro, iai moves are literally made for speedblitzing 😂😂 speed multiplies strength
No its not , its a certain move that requires opponent to be still . And the user still to need keep his compusre before issuing a move

Do u think King will stand still and wait for Zoro to use that move ? What kind of stupid thing is that?

There are certain individuals who can even counter Iai move

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No its not , its a certain move that requires opponent to be still . And the user still to need keep his compusre before issuing a move

Do u think King will stand still and wait for Zoro to use that move ? What kind of stupid thing is that?

King has to come to zoro to hurt him. He cant attack and run away at the same time.

Stop lmao u fucking compared pica with king ur opinion doesn t even matter
Zoro s attack speed shits on king and his coo not bad
Fucking luffy with fs was surprised how fast zoro cut hawkins with a flyng slash
:gokulaugh:
Haha surprise is a big word .....Flying slash travel by air of course it would be fast

Damn ....all of u are like getting butthurt cause u cant bring a single valid point

-Luffy was surprised cause Hawkin got hit wow thats a great speed feat🤣🤣😂

King has to come to zoro to hurt him. He cant attack and run away at the same time.
No he does not

Cause King can spam his move from far away distance , or u think King cannot use flying slash 😑

Thats what i am talking .

Oml man, literally iai is drawing your sword, slashing and quickly resheathing the sword. The technique may be used most effectively against stationary opponents but that doesn't negate the fact it is a higher speed slash and action

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Haha surprise is a big word .....Flying slash travel by air of course it would be fast

Damn ....all of u are like getting butthurt cause u cant bring a single valid point

-Luffy was surprised cause Hawkin got hit wow thats a great speed feat🤣🤣😂

No he does not

Cause King can spam his move from far away distance , or u think King cannot use flying slash 😑

Thats what i am talking .
Show me a panel of king using a flying slash

Status
Not open for further replies.