One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@bennbeckman told you Queen is only truly interested in Drake

Anyways...Wow I fucking really enjoyed this chapter. It did a lot for me.

- ZKK is nearing its demise....finally. With Sanji showing interest in the roof, he is also showing interest in Kaido. Which leads to the true idea, that potentially every SH wants to go to Kaido and protect Kinemon and co, or at the very least get Luffy there.

- Sanji and Luffy panels were great. Im happy Luffy/Sanji is still going strong after WCI. I hope for more next chapter.

- Queen vs Zoro is so close that I could potentially say its written in stone lmao. Drake has no chance against Queen with the Seastone bullets and Zoro wont just abandon him now. They probably bond when Zoro protects and defends him since seastone doesnt affect him

- Fucking finally Usopp and Nami are gonna get proper fights. The last proper abd serious fight for Usopp was in Alabasta and the last strategic one was in Thriller Bark. Whilst for Nami it was obviously in Ennies Lobby. Also I love me Nami/Usopp moments. Always the most funniest dynamic. Reminds me of Skypeia

- Sanji trusting and asking Usopp to protect Namo was wholesome.

- Sanji vs P1 rematch notion is destroyed. Fricking finally.

Overall so much was right in this chapter.....that I really dont care about Kaido being embrassed at the end. I am finally for once happy in a OP chapter. SH chapters are always the best. Always.

ZoLotards - "ZoLo is Luffy equal! So what if Luffy don't listen to him! They like brothers!"

Meanwhile Luffy and Sanji went to do some dragon hunting.

ZoLotard - "ZoLo disobeying Luffy orders because he care for him as captain like 1st mate should (not equal???), this totaly made sense as show of trust in his captain"
Chill bro

@bennbeckman told you Queen is only truly interested in Drake

Anyways...Wow I fucking really enjoyed this chapter. It did a lot for me.

- ZKK is nearing its demise....finally. With Sanji showing interest in the roof, he is also showing interest in Kaido. Which leads to the true idea, that potentially every SH wants to go to Kaido and protect Kinemon and co, or at the very least get Luffy there.

- Sanji and Luffy panels were great. Im happy Luffy/Sanji is still going strong after WCI. I hope for more next chapter.

- Queen vs Zoro is so close that I could potentially say its written in stone lmao. Drake has no chance against Queen with the Seastone bullets and Zoro wont just abandon him now. They probably bond when Zoro protects and defends him since seastone doesnt affect him

- Fucking finally Usopp and Nami are gonna proper fights. The last proper abd serious fight for Usopp was in Alabasta and the last strategic one was in Thriller Bark. Whilst for Nami it was obviously in Ennies Lobby. Also I love me Nami/Usopp moments. Always the most funniest dynamic. Reminds me of Skypeia

- Sanji trusting and asking Usopp to protect Namo was wholesome.

- Sanji vs P1 rematch notion is destroyed. Fricking finally.

Overall so much was right in this chapter.....that I really dont care about Kaido being embrassed at the end. I am finally for once happy in a OP chapter. SH chapters are always the best. Always.
Why are you even mentioning my name, thought I didnt interest you... but I appreciate you thinking about me and my boi Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.