One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew, Luffy with the *slick* future sight, saving Sanji’s ass. Zoro and Jinbe were great. Their interaction with Luffy was excellent this chapter. Then the turnaround between Zoro and Drake was pretty cool too, took Zoro three seconds longer than Luffy to trust him lol. Nami was hilarious, I thought. Usopp using her as a shield and her reaction to it was great as well. Looks like we’re getting Nami vs Ulti, though I doubt we’re getting Usopp vs Page One. Still think Sanji has a role to play in that, once Page One recognizes him. Inu and Neko also look sick, and Kinemon was pretty badass.

Pretty good chapter, all the way around.
Bruh the lot of you will push for Sanji to fight Page One in the final war, the bias is hilarious af :gokulaugh:

I'm surprised you did not say Zoro, Jimbe and Franky are the new M3 after this chapter :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Haters : Zoro is Luffy dog

Zoro fights with Drake to confirm he is an ally even after Luffy trusts him.

Haters: Why is Zoro not trusting him like Luffy :catcry:

:zorothink:
ZoLotards - "ZoLo is Luffy equal! So what if Luffy don't listen to him! They like brothers!"

Meanwhile Luffy and Sanji went to do some dragon hunting.

ZoLotard - "ZoLo disobeying Luffy orders because he care for him as captain like 1st mate should (not equal???), this totaly made sense as show of trust in his captain"

Zoro and Drake is a badass duo I have to say.
Future Rayleigh and Garp ?
Post automatically merged:

ZoLotards - "ZoLo is Luffy equal! So what if Luffy don't listen to him! They like brothers!"

Meanwhile Luffy and Sanji went to do some dragon hunting.

ZoLotard - "ZoLo disobeying Luffy orders because he care for him as captain like 1st mate should (not equal???), this totaly made sense"
The people saying the second thing are traitors to the church of Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.