One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're using this word wrongly. Only energy attacks can "Pulverise" objects. The only energy attack Luffy has right now is the Advanced haki he just learned.

You have no basis for "pulverised" here. There's no statement or physical showing of this
pulverize
/ˈpʌlvərʌɪz/

Learn to pronounce

verb
past tense: pulverized; past participle: pulverized
  1. reduce to fine particles.
    "the brick of the villages was pulverized by the bombardment"

Pica's head was smashed into fine dust by grizzly magnum, Zoro created giant rock slabs hurtling towards the ground that needed to be dealt with using a kings punch.

A vice captain questions his captain's questionable decisions, what's weird ?
Luffy knows people the best and can even feel if they have bad intent as seen with Yamato - which is most likely connected to CoO. Zoro ofc can't, so he don't understand Luffy's decision.
What coincidence that the other person who also can feel peoples real intent and is specialized in CoO didn't disagree with Luffy's decision. :kayneshrug:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy knows people the best and can even feel if they have bad intent as seen with Yamato - which is most likely connected to CoO. Zoro ofc can't, so he don't understand Luffy's decision.
What coincidence that the other person who also can feel peoples real intent and is specialized in CoO didn't disagree with Luffy's decision. :kayneshrug:
So you admit that both Luffy and Sanji failed to see Drake's hidden agenda which Zoro saw through? :myman:

Pica's head was smashed into fine dust by grizzly magnum
This has no proof. You did not see the surrounding to gauge "Fine dust". We actually see VERY LARGE rock parts fly away from Luffy's attack actually.

Not only do you have no proof of this, you are blatantly contradicting what we see

I know I'm being pedantic but in Power scaling, the word you are using means something very different from your colloquial usage.

Sorry dude. Its a cool word that you are using badly

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
You forgot didn't you?

I was wondering why you even tried to argue this. Like since when do people compare grizzly magnum that was uses on Caeser to any serious attack from Zoro

Of course you just literally forgot
:hihihi:
Oh I remember clearly, I also remember fucking Law also cut a mountain in PH and fucking Law got low-diff by Doffy.
ZoLo cutting Pica isn't worth braging about not more than Luffy almost destroying Noah with Elephant Gatling, ZoLo didn't show G4 lvl feats.

There’s a difference between someone who questions his captain’s decision, and someone who attacks a person that their captain said he trusts
Since when does Zoro have to suck on people that Luffy randomly trusts. Luffy's a simple mind, Zoro knows that and doesn't trust Drake as simply as Luffy. Zoro's not a beta cuck, if you don't like it slam your head against the wall, you'll feel better...

Status
Not open for further replies.