One Piece Chapter 991: "Please let us die"

How good was the chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I remember clearly, I also remember fucking Law also cut a mountain in PH and fucking Law got low-diff by Doffy.
ZoLo cutting Pica isn't worth braging about not more than Luffy almost destroying Noah with Elephant Gatling, ZoLo didn't show G4 lvl feats.
Now you are forgetting that elephant gatling is thousands of constant attacks while that ONE UNNAMED SLASH is one attack.

Hahahaha. Beca use of course Zoro can't make multiple unnamed slashes.

It's hard arguing with such forgetful people:kayneshrug:

Luffy knows people the best and can even feel if they have bad intent as seen with Yamato - which is most likely connected to CoO. Zoro ofc can't, so he don't understand Luffy's decision.
What coincidence that the other person who also can feel peoples real intent and is specialized in CoO didn't disagree with Luffy's decision. :kayneshrug:
Sanji's irrelevant bruh, just accept it.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Now you are forgetting that elephant gatling is thousands of constant attacks while that ONE UNNAMED SLASH is one attack.

Hahahaha. Beca use of course Zoro can't make multiple unnamed slashes.

It's hard arguing with such forgetful people:kayneshrug:
Blah blah blah
My point stand Luffy would've do a better job at dealing with Pica with no need of outside help with G3
And if ZoLo Vs Pica is G4 lvl feat than Law Vs Vergo(stronger than Pica) is also G4 lvl feat

That was XDrake attacking Zoro :milaugh: Sanji's fan failed at reading a simple page :milaugh:
So here is your headcanon, Drake says he wants to join, Zoro says no and attacks him, Zoro disengages then Drake, who still wants to join and Zoro still doesn't want to join, goes out of his way to break the peace and attacks Zoro again, while the text is him trying to explain his motives for allying with him to calm Zoro down.:okay:
I can't argue with someone that brain dead/ bad faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.