Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Aokiji took 10 days to take off a small piece of ear from Akainu.
Prove that Aokiji needed 10 days to do this lol.

Databook confirms Marco is admiral level .
The same data book that said Shanks was already a Yonko when he lost his arm?

base Teach scarred pre Yonko Shanks.
Oda said in an interview that Shanks did get weaker after he lost his arm. So Teach scarred prime Shanks before he even had 1 Devil Fruit.
Post automatically merged:

Well this is a lie. The term "admiral level" doesn't exist outside if this fanbase
Welcome to Seraphoenix’s house of falsehoods lol.

1. Jack isnt finnished foor good
  2. Dammit Oda again off screen very important fight
  3. Jack who is literally one of tankiest characters getting neg diffed in couple of minutes...
  4. Im still anstonished how many characters think its bad outcome consider this:Inu and Neko combined are stronger than Jack as they both are AT LEAST veteran level +both are in Sulong forms
  5. Im still suprised how many people going "zoan awakening will fix Batlle because they heal faster so Jack will come back and continue fight" but Dont consider that if it wasn't for plot they could behead Jack and finish him for good, so at end Jack lost fight against these two(i knew if there isn't interfence these two would easily beat Jack)
  6. I think Nami and Ussop should be Veteran level characters or get on that level on this point of story,
  7. Kinemon slicing Boro Breath, we probably were sleeping on him
  8. What gonna go with X drake?
  9. Ussop & Nami vs Page One and Ulti?

I don't think so, Doffy was getting thrashed around against G4. He couldn't do anything.
I think if dofla just focuse on fighting luffy he will win. But back then when fighting luffy he still casting bird cage, which cannot stopped by even admiral, i think dofla not in his prime condition. :goyea:
And last in my opinion boundman n snakemam just different in focus, boundman focus on power and snakeman focus on speed, when fighting katakuri luffy can't defeat him with raw power using boundman, so he using snakeman.

I'm going to be honest Zoro and sanji have the same power.

No sword Zoro of course
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
If people really want to be psycho fanboys, sanji demonstrated advanced swordsmanship before Zoro did, back in enies lobby when he cut Wanze's noodles off him without touching his skin. Zoro couldn't do precision stuff like that until he was cutting the royal family's shackles off in fishman island.

A swordsman can cut through steel if he wishes, but the same sword can be stopped from cutting even paper, according to the skill of the swordsman, according to the guy who taught Zoro. And Sanji did it first with kitchen knives. Lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If people really want to be psycho fanboys, sanji demonstrated advanced swordsmanship before Zoro did, back in enies lobby when he cut Wanze's noodles off him without touching his skin. Zoro couldn't do precision stuff like that until he was cutting the royal family's shackles off in fishman island.
Thats preparing food not swordsmanship.

A swordsman can cut through steel if he wishes, but the same sword can be stopped from cutting even paper, according to the skill of the swordsman, according to the guy who taught Zoro. And Sanji did it first with kitchen knives. Lol
Zoro did it in alabasta ya goose

Uh yeah bro, - a swordsman can cut anything and nothing with the same sword, this is the breath of all things- zoro then proceeds to use a higher effort swing on a tree branch and it does nothing, then he drops his sword through a stone and it splits in half. If you're trying to say that that doesn't count as cutting what one wants and protecting the other then idk where you learnt to read, or comprehend basic messages literally screamed by the author

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Uh yeah bro, - a swordsman can cut anything and nothing with the same sword, this is the breath of all things- zoro then proceeds to use a higher effort swing on a tree branch and it does nothing, then he drops his sword through a stone and it splits in half. If you're trying to say that that doesn't count as cutting what one wants and protecting the other then idk where you learnt to read, or comprehend basic messages literally screamed by the author
You’re wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.