Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
If people really want to be psycho fanboys, sanji demonstrated advanced swordsmanship before Zoro did, back in enies lobby when he cut Wanze's noodles off him without touching his skin. Zoro couldn't do precision stuff like that until he was cutting the royal family's shackles off in fishman island.

A swordsman can cut through steel if he wishes, but the same sword can be stopped from cutting even paper, according to the skill of the swordsman, according to the guy who taught Zoro. And Sanji did it first with kitchen knives. Lol
Alabasta zoro used future haki and adv.haki

Uh yeah bro, - a swordsman can cut anything and nothing with the same sword, this is the breath of all things- zoro then proceeds to use a higher effort swing on a tree branch and it does nothing, then he drops his sword through a stone and it splits in half. If you're trying to say that that doesn't count as cutting what one wants and protecting the other then idk where you learnt to read, or comprehend basic messages literally screamed by the author
i mean, he still didnt do it in the same slash until fishman island. you just described 2 different moves.

thats pretty clearly not the same slash. thats 2 separate attacks. he straight up didnt have the precision and control to do it until post-timeskip. this doesnt mean anything for powerscaling btw, just that sanji started as more of a pacifist who doesnt want to cut peoples skin and zoro started as a killer. i still think zoro whips the mans ass 1v1

Prove that Aokiji needed 10 days to do this lol.
They fought for 10 days and the only scar Aokiji could give him was a piece of ear and a scar on part of his body. Is Aokiji not admiral level????:choppawhat: Kizaru himself said he could have lost to Marco if he misstepped. Try reading the manga. I know it's hard when you block things out though:milaugh:

The same data book that said Shanks was already a Yonko when he lost his arm?
Where did it say that? Are you talking about the vivre cards that is not the same as Deep Blue Databook where the Marco statement comes from?:wellwell: By all means post the statement from the databook that says that. It's irrelevant in any event. We know from the manga he lost it before he became a Yonko.

Oda said in an interview that Shanks did get weaker after he lost his arm. So Teach scarred prime Shanks before he even had 1 Devil Fruit.
Quote the interview. First I'm hearing about this.

Welcome to Seraphoenix’s house of falsehoods lol.
You're just mad that you can't refute shit as usual, so like Shishio you pretend you've won. Pretty transparent and very boring at this point. Go work on some new memes. Nothing you say will erase the databook entry saying Marco= Admirals or Shanks treating Akainu like a piece of irrelevant garbage etc :finally:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Reading this thread from the start gives me a sensational migrane.

Didn't realise that hardcore candies now resorted to putting words into people's mouths.

"Zoro fans said he would never team up"

Incorrect.

The correct term we stand by is -
- "Zoro would never team up against swordsman" and that's a fact.

I know you peops are going through a very tough period right now, but at the very least try and bait with actual quotes and some truth.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
They fought for 10 days and the only scar Aokiji could give him was a piece of ear and a scar on part of his body. Is Aokiji not admiral level????:choppawhat: Kizaru himself said he could have lost to Marco if he misstepped. Try reading the manga. I know it's hard when you block things out though:milaugh:
Marco landed free hits on the Admirals and still couldn’t injure them. Marco’s inferior scarred Shanks. No need to get so angry, Shanks is just far weaker than the Admirals. Only First Mate level as confirmed by the manga.

Where did it say that? Are you talking about the vivre cards that is not the same as Deep Blue Databook where the Marco statement comes from?:wellwell: By all means post the statement from the databook that says that. It's irrelevant in any event. We know from the manga he lost it before he became a Yonko.
Nah the Databooks confirm it, and we all know databooks > manga. Yonko Shanks was already in his prime when Teach scarred him.

You're just mad that you can't refute shit as usual, so like Shishio you pretend you've won. Pretty transparent and very boring at this point. Go work on some new memes. Nothing you say will erase the databook entry saying Marco= Admirals or Shanks treating Akainu like a piece of irrelevant garbage etc
I didn’t pretend like anything lol. You stated falsehoods like you always do, got called out by multiple people, and then got mad at me because no one else is willing to lie like you are lol. I didn’t claim to have beat you, I just acknowledged what everyone thinks about you: that you are a lying idiot lol.

Q: Odacchi!! I was wondering about Kaido’s title...is he the strongest in the world or among creatures only?

O: So let me explain about Kaido’s title. Kaido is the “strongest creature in the world.” This means he is the strongest of the Yonko and he could probably defeat any of them in a 1v1 fight. But Kaido is still weaker than Akainu.

Directly from an interview one time. Oda confirms Akainu > Kaido.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bro, I'm fine with being wrong. I just wanna hear your side not "YoU'rE WrOnG" like sad preschooler. Hit me wit De fax boi n I'll bow to your wise words, @ me like a 3 year old and you'll get treated like one 😁😊
Lmfao I mean if you read the manga you’d know you’re completely wrong. Do I gotta narrate it for you to understand?

Lmfao I mean if you read the manga you’d know you’re completely wrong. Do I gotta narrate it for you to understand?
Lad, I realised we were talking about it in a single attack not multiple. If ya got off ya mod ass high horse and fucking bothered to say something other than "you're wrong" I would've been a lil more accommodating to your pomposity

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lad, I realised we were talking about it in a single attack not multiple. If ya got off ya mod ass high horse and fucking bothered to say something other than "you're wrong" I would've been a lil more accommodating to your pomposity
????! How tf are you gonna say I’m on a mod high horse when I didn’t do shit about you calling me autistic br0. Be consistent—I know that’s hard for Zolobrainers.
youre wrong too

Status
Not open for further replies.