Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
But Kinemon cut Kaido twice, even his Boro Breath. Shit, I always thought that Kinemon was weak but it was too soon to declare him as such only because he was taken out by spatial hax.

Nobody can stop me now. :myman:
Doffy mid diffs Big Mom.

I don't know how you think about this guys, but hiding those hybrid modes even up to someone's defeat is craaazy... I dunno, feels weird.
And then that "sorry", as if he, realistically speaking, was trying his best lol.. Fuck no, you can turn into a gigantic Mammoth-Wotan hybrid thing, with which you can beat the living crap out of your normal self.. Try using this the next time man.
Seriously Oda.

And what's freaking up with Kaido's durability? Is Kinemon possessed by Oden's soul and willpower or is Oda just ignoring all hype and portrayal he himself gave Kaido?
I really hope we get a somewhat logical explanation for this.

Man, I will definitely like that chapter, but holy fuck.. this feels off

Because heโ€™s garbage and everyone enjoys thrashing him and his desperate fans. Donโ€™t you guys have some more delusions to peddle? Like Sanji vs king? Even though there are 10 fighters in the alliance side stronger then the pastry cook?
I mean Sanji vs King would be way less delusional than the Zoro solos Kaido brigade for example :milaugh:

But it's obvious that Zoro fights King and Sanji fights Queen, strongest under Luffy vs strongest under Kaido :myman:

I love Doffy but saying Doffy is stronger than Jack at this point sounds ridiculous, I'm pretty sure that sanjikun and the other Jack haters/Doffy wankers are salty right now.:doffytroll:
I don't get how this chapter changes anything regarding Doffy and Jack

The only accomplishment for Jack here is that he supposedly beat all the Minks in Sulong and Kaido called him strong.

Let me remind you that Kaido calling people strong isn't a hard thing. The reason he didn't kill Ashura douji for 20 years is because he thinks Ashura is strong. Same as Kid.

I mean you really cannot say that you believe Doflamingo isn't strong enough to be considered strong by Kaido.

And the You know, there's Parasite string to deal with The Sulong Minks. Pretty sure Doffy can beat them too. Especially since he fights long range and has high mobility. Both of which are PARTICULAR WEAKNESSES of jack in this fight with the Minks

Status
Not open for further replies.