Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha didn't remember it, it can be fun to hype Chopper that way.

But maybe Queen has "stronger and better" virus that will make Chopper sweat. Maybe the mummy is just level 1 virus.
I think Queen is too much of a gag for that to happen

It will be a situation where When Queen is in a 1v1 when Chopper is NOT around, that's when his viruses will matter. Because if not then his viruses will slaughter the alliance in seconds and Chopper will be a failure.

Like I don't think Oda willing to give any Strawhat an L right now given how they seem to be stomping.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
those two things can maybe increase his durability and maybe he will be harder to cut.

I really don't know about Kaido, he was hurt by scabbards but we all know that Luffy and co will sweat and give all they have to defeat him. SO he must have something in his sleeve durability wise and power wise.
No they dont. His whole defence is dragon scales which is bypassed by ryou. Increasing his endurance with awakening wont increase his defence.

Unless a character dies, any match up is still possible. Fans need to realise this is gonna be some long ass battle. We are nowhere near starting the final match ups.
sure any match up can happen but itโ€™s about how likely it is

this is zoros second interaction with queen and whoโ€™s who is also present in the same area and jack might also go there and not to mention sanji clash with king and them both not being mentioned in the chapter only makes zoro vs king more unlikely

zoros fight is gonna be either of these
-queen
-whoโ€™s who
-jack

it doesnโ€™t make sense for zoro to fight the beast pirates right hand win and still have time and energy to participate in the alliance vs kaido. luffy couldnโ€™t even walk 2 meters after luffy vs katakuri which was 12 hours

@ImmaIvanoM

you and your goons were tryna tell me that kaido could one shot kinemon with his tail and that kinemon cutting his fire means nothing

so what's your excuse for kinemon injuring him again?
You are pretending like we've seen Kaido get half his face cut off like it's Akainu did to whitebeard.

Kin'emon could injure Kaido already. We knew that. And we also knew the wounds he makes ARE SMALL AS FUCK compared to Oden.

Can kin'emon CUT KAIDO'S ENTIRE TAIL OFF WITH ONE SWING?

FUCK NO.

Dude. Relax.

Sanji has not won any fight in the new world . Stop dixk riding
Never did I say Sanji won all his fights I said he has fought a majority of his battles on his own. B you can spell dick if you want to insult me i dont know why you think saying dixk is less offensive LOL

C. Everyone on this forum knows Im a Zoro fan, im just not trolling a character on spoiler thread

Status
Not open for further replies.