Status
Not open for further replies.
They put too much stock into the Tobi Roppo. Oda did his job of hyping them up well. When the rest of the SHP defeat flying six, they’ll seem Much stronger
beating them in team fight is the only way to cut the war shorter or else it would be 10 days fight and oda can afford that. so it will be team fight against f6. against calamities and against kaido. fandom need to get used with that. it's what it is

I am always amazed when there are people who think the strongest kaido in the current one piece while he is not the main villain of one piece, he is about to be defeated by the incomplete haki conqueror and awakened luffy
after slaughtered 9 scBbards who two of them just 1 chaptered YC3 lol. and prolly 9 supernovas participate to beat him.

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 991: “Please let us die!”.

In the cover, Pound hugs Lola and Chiffon for the first time in 26 years T_T

Drake thinks about his conversation with Koby. Koby said him that Luffy has the power to attract other people.

Zoro blocks Drake, he sais he can't trust him. Jinbe warns Drake that there are rules of honor even in pirate world, so he can't trust either in someone who switch side easily.

Luffy: "Oh, it's OK. We can fight together."

Zoro & Jinbei: "Shut up you idiot captain!!"

In other part, Page One transforms and attacks samurai but he's hit by Usopp's Midori Boshi: Dokuro Bakuhatsu So (Green Star: Skull Bombgrass).

Ulti tries to find who fired the shot to her brother and she sees Nami.

Nami: "I'm Nami and I love to get rid of lizards like you!!"

However, it's not Nami the one that talks. Usopp is behind Nami, he's the one that said that to Ulti. Nami and Usopp run away, making Page One and Ulti follow them.

Apoo attacks Luffy (he's not using Gear 4) but Luffy covers his ears in time to avoid Apoo's attack. Apoo tries to help Haccha to become sober. He's in charge of controlling Numbers and says that the other Numbers got defeated easily because they were drunk.

Haccha sees Franky and thinks he's a toy. Jinbei tells Franky to lure Haccha outside to help the samurai.

Apoo tries to call other Numbers but Drake and Zoro attack him together. Apoo asks Drake if he's with this "weak" pirate group now, Zoro gets angry. Drake has always dislike Apoo as well, so Zoro and him decided to join hands to defeat Apoo.

But Queen appears and shoots them all with his machine gun. Drake seems shocked when he realizes what kind of bullets Queen used.

Cut to the top of Onigashima's dome, all Kaidou's men and Number Nanki are defeated. Jack is thrown to the ground heavily injured with one of his tusks broken. However he also managed to defeat most of the Sulong Minks.

Kaidou has to step in since Jack is about to be killed.

Jack: "Sorry."

Kaido: "Jack, you're not weak. Those two are just simply too strong."

Then we finally see Inuarashi and Nekomamushi Sulong form in an amazing doublespread page.

Kinemon thanks the Minks for opening the path to Kaidou for them. Kaidou tells Jack to go to recover. He then laughs and prepares his Bolo Breath.

Kaidou: "How many times do you think you can escape from this attack?"

Kinemon: "We never think about escaping."

Kinemon uses his "Kitsunebiryuu" style and cuts Kaidou's Bolo Breath in half. He also injures Kaidou's mouth.

Red Scabbards: "We're done escaping and hiding.
Please, let us die here as Lord Oden's samurai!
And we'll take you along with us!!"

END.

No break next week.
O yeah incoming sea stone weapon, prepare yourself luffy if u got hit by this bullet it wont bounch back :gokulaugh:

Kaido is not disrespected because he’s weak. He’s disrespected because he’s dishonorable. He’s a coward just like Apoo. But this is a Pirate world and fairness is not given, so no excuses.
Kaido and all the admirals still outclass Old Whitebeard. But Whitebeard died a legend, Kaido won’t get to choose the place of his death.
Uhhh? What? You changing ALL the thing.

Im Just saying that we cant say kaido looks bad now on the subject of getting hurt ,since WB was hurt too by fodders.

I do think wb is a legend and for sure stronger than kaido before his old and sick, im Just saying that WB, and must of ALL characters in One piece can be hurt by FODDERS, but kaido cant and now he is receiving small cuts for Ryou and is getting trashed by It.

Just dont make sense

It's the whole OP community lmao. If only Oda could give us info like vs battles or events involving admirals and yonko or additional lore in databooks and SBS's instead of Tashigi's favorite food.
after the recent youtuber' reverie... nah

that was so good, they get the writer of the live action there surprisingly

beating them in team fight is the only way to cut the war shorter or else it would be 10 days fight and oda can afford that. so it will be team fight against f6. against calamities and against kaido. fandom need to get used with that. it's what it is
I don’t doubt that, although I do see an Enies lobby style battle way in act 4. I wouldn’t rule it out. Strawhat battles are usually quick. Luffy battles are long

Uhhh? What? You changing ALL the thing.

Im Just saying that we cant say kaido looks bad now on the subject of getting hurt ,since WB was hurt too by fodders.

I do think wb is a legend and for sure stronger than kaido before his old and sick, im Just saying that WB, and must of ALL characters in One piece can be hurt by FODDERS, but kaido cant and now he is receiving small cuts for Ryou and is getting trashed by It.

Just dont make sense
I’m not changing anything. My sentiment is that White beard is respected and Kaido is not for the way he acts and carries himself. He says it himself, that WB, Oden, and Roger are soft pirates that have dreams and ambitions, not aggressive blood thirsty brutes.

That’s why the common perception puts down Kaido. Bc he’s a backstabbing dick

Status
Not open for further replies.