Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, what? Kizaru always attacks the right hand, Mihawk went for the boss.

Mihawk -> Shanks. Kizaru -> Beckman
Mihawk -> Whitebeard. Kizaru -> Marco

Plus, Kizaru also fought Rayleigh, another right hand.
Kizaru went for Whitebeard and Marco protected his captain the exact same way Mihawk attacked Whitebeard and Jozu protected his captain.
The difference is, Kizaru got another moment against Whitebeard in the arc and got the better of him.

Kizaru went for Whitebeard and Marco protected his captain the exact same way Mihawk attacked Whitebeard and Jozu protected his captain.
The difference is, Kizaru got another moment against Whitebeard in the arc and got the better of him.
No, I'm talking about their clash. Mihawk never physically clashed with Jozu. Marco and Kizaru clashed.

Like I said previously, Kizaru is more comparable to Beckman, while Mihawk > Shanks.

Considering Kaido never used haki against Oden, I don't know how it is clear as day.
Because he was shitting his pants at it... Look at those panels. He is terrified of Oden's Haki.

No, I'm talking about their clash. Mihawk never physically clashed with Jozu. Marco and Kizaru clashed.

Like I said previously, Kizaru is more comparable to Beckman, while Mihawk > Shanks.

Because he was shitting his pants at it... Look at those panels. He is terrified of Oden's Haki.
Right and Mihawk clashed with someone like Vista, it's not indicative of much.
Kizaru having an interaction with Beckman doesn't make Beckman comparable to him lol.

Yeah, because it can cut through his natural durability which he was ill prepared for. That's not indicative of the strength of his own armament haki.

Yeah, I'm nuts because the only guy with a black blade in the world who duelled with Shanks = Vista. Dude, shut up.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: Thanks for the laugh.
You welcome xD

Now if being serious, let's justy talk about things:
1. We know that Roger was strong as WB in prime, who was known as Strongest man in the World, after Roger's death. Now, Roger was a swordman, so you could easily call him strongest swordman in the world. Shanks was just like cabin boy, and was never even close to his captain and his commanders;
2. Shanks fought Mihawk and was equal to him, before he lose his arm, and that time Shanks was not even close to WB and Roger;
3. Mihawk never fought WB(he faced him in MF first time in his life), Kaido or supposely BigMom;
4. Mihawk never fought against Vista, who was best swordman in WB crew;

Now tell me, WHO was the ONE that Mihawk defeated and became WSS? WHo was the one, who defeated Roger? I don't know anyone like that, and because of that and many things that happened with Mihawk in Marrinford(Vista/Crocko/Mr1 clash, wasn't able to kill luffy), I call his title as FAKE, and feel fishy thing about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.