Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

Enma isn't a power multiplicator. What are you reading
Any slash or attack is greatly augmented in its power. If Zoro can’t make use of that to take out gifters means he isn’t skilled enough as a fighter. His stamina is also lacking, he can’t wield it without getting pulmonary edema

Just for reference y’all, Jack managed to sink several ships before Fujitora and Sengoku could put him down. Inu and Neko just neg diffed him. Kaido also called them strong despite calling Boundman and Doflamingo weals. Oda also clearly plans to show them off while fighting Kaido, and they might knock him around. There’s a good chance that they’re YC1 or even admiral level rn.

I guess Odas plan was too Showcase Neku and Inu against Kaido himself instead of Jack...... I guess Kaidos gonna be really fucked up by the time Luffy gets there, which makes sense to justify a Yonko actually being defeated.
No, the scabbards might land a decisive blow only for it to be undone with the forshadowed Dragon Zoan regen rate.
If Ulti and Page One can recover so quickly, then Kaido's regen is even better.

The scabbards aren't going to significantly lower Kaido's combat power, Luffy will be Yonko level at the end of this arc with Blackbeard, Fleet Admiral Akainu and Imu as his only serious antagonists stronger than him left to beat.

Nah this aint it bruh, your reaching........You know how much of a physical difference there is in the full form? It almost pushed luffy Gear 4...... I can tell this chapter got you shook lmao.
LMAOO P1 also has Zoan form did it help him he was sent flying from Sanji's kick in base form also don't make it like the physical strength helped Ulti when luffy used Gear 2 and she needed him to be distracted to do so while :
1- base Drake stopped Killer who is a fast fighter and Urouge who is brute fighter with his weapons .
2- his skills comes from his base form and it can be enhanced by Zoan raw strength that's why he was portrayed with Gear 4 in that attack against numbers while his base form with weapons should be around Gear 3 and above and you see gear 2 / 3 what it did against Ulti and PO not to mention he is a member from marinrs so u could expect him to use other skills like sky walk

LMAOO P1 also has Zoan form did it help him he was sent flying from Sanji's kick in base form also don't make it like the physical strength helped Ulti when luffy used Gear 2 and she needed him to be distracted to do so while :
1- base Drake stopped Killer who is a fast fighter and Urouge who is brute fighter with his weapons .
2- his skills comes from his base form and it can be enhanced by Zoan raw strength that's why he was portrayed with Gear 4 in that attack against numbers while his base form with weapons should be around Gear 3 and above and you see gear 2 / 3 what it did against Ulti and PO not to mention he is a member from marinrs so u could expect him to use other skills like sky walk
Remember when "Page One was Strong" because he was a flying 6

Hahaha but i don't care about Zoro killing kaido bro, I only care about King vs Zoro :cheers:
This sanji fan xD, they dont realize that X-Drake is going to confront Kaido which is with Zoro atm (and all part of the supernova worstgeneration). Really sad to see such blindness xD.

By the way X-drake is superior to Sanji and yet Zoro got 0 problem (the clash between Zoro vs Dranke is longer than the Drake vs Sanji)

By the way, funny how Zoro and Jimbe are advising Luffy (where is Sanji our super duper tactical mind).....

Any slash or attack is greatly augmented in its power. If Zoro can’t make use of that to take out gifters means he isn’t skilled enough as a swordsman
Where does it say that? All it says it takes Zoro haki and does bigger slash and that was before Zoro tamed it. Where does it say it multiplied Zoro power? What? You think he didn't take out gifters. What are you even talking about. Let me move on clearly trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.