Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I never understood why people rated Jack. He has the reaction speed of a fucking 90 year old grandma with Alzheimers. Dude literally has 0 combat skills other than endurance. Oda made it clear Jack vs. Kinemon is a tough battle, and Ashura Doji > Jack.

Law would straight up murder this guy, and these Yonko wankers are comparing him to Doffy.
You're right. Oda also made clear that Jack's stronger than doffy.

F

Fallen Prince

My theory is that:
- Alliance wins this round (even Kaido falls)

- Then, suddenly, Kaido/ all calamities and Tobbi Roppo, rise up again as awakened ancient zoans and Mythical zoans, alliance is out of breathe from first round, while Kaido and rest are fresh once again due to their fruits and says "now, shall we start, Oden's retainers, strawhats"

- then, a third party interference, to equalize the battle, for final round
That will be too much lol

Like I never understood why people rated Jack. He has the reaction speed of a fucking 90 year old grandma with Alzheimers. Dude literally has 0 combat skills other than endurance. Oda made it clear Jack vs. Kinemon is a tough battle, and Ashura Doji > Jack.

Law would straight up murder this guy, and these Yonko wankers are comparing him to Doffy.
Matchups matter, Jack can't do anything to Doffy if Doffy doesn't want to, has superior mobility and can effectively fly, Jack is impotent against that kind of threat.

Dude Luffy literally said "Her powers too strong Gear 4" lol. Those Zoan forms are strong asf bruh. That Ancient zoan fruit makes a huge difference. G2/G3 was faster than page one an ulti but the dude literally couldnt damage them significantly. And Lol how do you know X Drake in base is around G3? even if that was the case his Full Zoan is still physically stronger.
Her power is strong after she catched him while he dealt with PO right so until she catches him with that form we can talk we aren't talking about 2 vs 1 it's 1 vs 1 :myman:and Drake reacted to Killer ( speed ) and stopped Urouge ( raw strength ) and his skills comez from his base form with his weapon not his Zoan form :kata:

PIS. Same reason why Luffy with his superior G4 speed and mobility hasn't disengaged from the land fighters and reached Kaido already.
Oda is saving Hybrids for their proper fights, then he'll save awakened zoan hybrid modes for the endgame.
I disagree. The evidence at hand actually suggest that ancient Zoan are physically the strongest in their full transformation. Additionally, the only awakened df users we’ve seen have been 40+ years old (Doffy, Katakuri, admirals, and it’s implied for the impel down jailers). Jack is in his 20s. He probably isn’t awakened.

Status
Not open for further replies.