Status
Not open for further replies.
... What did Sanji do? Dam this is very bad for Sanji, he got push out from the M3. Zoro and Jimbe are advising the captain, last chapter they took all the attention - NEW Monster trio confirmed Luffy-Zoro-Jimbe
I'll be the devil's advocate and say "Jinbe/Zoro/Franky" didn't trust Luffy's decision, while Sanji was going along with Luffy this chapter, despite Sanji being the one clashing with Drake earlier in the arc, not the other three... and Sanji just listened to what Luffy asked... seems like a right hand man to me
:wellwell:

While the other three, they deserve some Usopp treatment in Water 7 LMAO

Sanji who got no diffed by base Doffy is going to beat King. Jinbe who is the weakest Shichibukai will beat Jack.

Yet, these dudes are comparing Doffy who was extreme diffed by Law, Luffy, Colosseum fighters, etc... Literally introduced as the strongest Shichibukai after Mihawk in Alabasta.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I'll be the devil's advocate and say "Jinbe/Zoro/Franky" didn't trust Luffy's decision, while Sanji was going along with Luffy this chapter, despite Sanji being the one clashing with Drake earlier in the arc, not the other three... and Sanji just listened to what Luffy asked... seems like a right hand man to me
:wellwell:

While the other three, they deserve some Usopp treatment in Water 7 LMAO
this is an interesting discussion because Sanji is the only SH who had a confrontation with X-Drake in the first place.
but in this chapter, Sanji kinda agree with Luffy decision with X-Drake joining the alliances.
on top of that, like you said, he even running with Luffy trying to go to the rooftop.
Real Vice Captain is accepting what is Captain's decision, no matter what. :myman:

Stop it. It ain't working.

You won't be able to turn all scabbards to commander level to wank Kaido.
I think Kaido is weaker than Akainu why would I wank him? We also literally just saw a commander get washed by two scabbards, and Kaido made it clear that Jack stood absolutely no chance at all. We’ve seen Ashura put Jack on the back foot, Denjiro and Kawamatsu we’re both implied to be on that level, etc. So yeah it isn’t a stretch to say Kaido is fighting the equivalent of 5+ commander level dudes rn.

Queen vs Drake matchup, now that's hypeeeeeeebeast
I d like that but X-Drake is going to fight Kaido as well. If that happen then the probably that Zoro will fight King and Kaido is even higher. It is to early cuz there is WhoWho as well which could backstab Queen as well.

I am sure that the supernova in Wano ll fight Kaido, Oda got the perfect scenario . Dont forget about Stampede the best moment was the supernova vs Bullet.

Status
Not open for further replies.